What up with all the sex questions?

I've seen nothing but sex, sex, sex, penis, ananl, ect...
I just don't understand why there is so many...

Most Helpful Girl

• People are so pervert they can't talk about it in there real life so they can do that so easily some of does people are sick they don't even know how to have sex but they come here and start talking about like like an expert...

What Guys Said 30

• Because sex just so happens to be one of the most important and at times misunderstood subjects in the world. So people from all over the world are going to have questions many times it's the same questions that appears like a hundred times. But you know you try and answer to the best of your ability and teach things correctly and try to teach the fun and safety of doing it. As well try to instill in the person who asks a since of choice and self respect with out forcing your own lifestyle choices and with that you have answers and allow the person to chose there own path. And really as people that is all we can do spread knowledge and understanding with things and wish who ever asks luck.

• Yes i agree i have contacted the Administrators
    this sites turning in Adult website i get tired
    of seeing it on here..

• Yeah...
      Thanks for not telling me its cuz your a kid and you shouldn't be on here because that's what I'm afraid of happening...:)

• Yeah there are a few of them who messaged me and I said hi back thinking it was a girl and they were not and I was like you fake Lol

• What's sad is you can't even have conservative opinions on here without getting warnings because it offends the liberals, yet we got all these perverts and sickos trolling on here all day and night.

• This site has become a playground for sexual predators and liberal bullies. If you post conservative views such as it's better to wait until marriage, you get banned for being offensive. But you can ask questions about fucking your relatives all day long.

• Umm I'm pretty sure that's frowned upon as well, fucking your relatives.

• Yes, really. I see so many questions that are obviously trolling about incest, girls fucking their boyfriend's dad, guys wanting to fuck their aunt, etc. Yet if you ask why people can't wait until marriage or why people are so sex crazy the liberal shills on this site with degrees in political science will report you until you're banned.

• Nah, there are questions on here all the time that say "I'm just waiting for marriage" and other conservative viewpoints such as that.

People may disagree, but they don't try and talk people out of it. And if they do, you don't have to listen?

I mean... bananas.

• It's always been a main focus here. The nature of the sites male-female focus means sex dating and relationships were the main topics.

• Sex makes the world go round.

• I'm surprised you're surprised. You must be new here.

Considering this is a site on which people can anonymously get advice on things they can't ask in real life, I don't find it particularly surprising.

• Yeah I'm new :)
      And oh OK i see thanks :)

• Because the forum enables us to anonymously inquire about sex with the opposite sex which can give useful insight into our live

• Most interesting topic for people in their teens to mid 20's. Majority of users on here. Why recently? Just a coincidence maybe. No specific reason.

• G@G is a place where people can ask questions on all topics including sex without the pressure of being judged. People have questions and want honest opinions from fellow users.

• Male-female user dichotomy means that people are going to ask questions of a sexual nature. Really, it's strange to see questions that aren't about sex or relationships or how the other gender thinks.

• I guess its possible to talk about everything else anywhere. And most of them are reliable. But these intimate details cannot be discussed over dinner or cleared in a face-to-face conversation. And its more reliable info coming directly from the individuals. I don't think its a bad thing at all. Immaturity and improper knowledge about these issues is the root cause for the failure of lots of relationships.

• People love sex, especially young people, and guess who's on here?

Lots and lots and lots of horny/crazy young people.

• Lolz that's true cuz its really not the older ones...
      Majority of the time its the young ones.

• I know. I find that so odd even though this is a sex related web site. Maybe they should go ask their sex questions on the "Family Network" or "How to raise your pet".

• If anyone wants something naughty they can inbox me, I would never start it myself though and also depends on the age of the person I write with. too many hardcore pervs on here yes!

• Love is in the air
    Everywhere I look around
    Love is in the air
    Every sight and every sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

• You may be new here. This is typical and there are many younger users that usually only have sex on their mind.

• Now understand. Its because so many wants to know and be good in sex. And so many has so many questions about it. its an innate human desire.

• You ask this but don't allow Anonymous posting... interesting...

• Because people want to be able to talk to random people about things they are too embarrassed to talk to people they know about

• yeah that's frequent here lol

• Good question!

• Welcome to the internet.

• Because it feels good!

• because our society doesn't allow to talk about that in other places

• my advise just ignore them if you don't like them

• lmao ikr. How about battleships!

• Because this site is what it is all bout. Sex, relationship and love.

• what about leave this site. you must be a bit too young for that

• Dude you're under 18 too. Lol..

• @Loveyourtime I don't blame on it. it is a problem site and the sex thing is involved. recently a lot of people join on here who ask those simple and sometimes rethorical questions. I just get mad that they don't look for a recent question but keep asking it again, I hate to see the same question popping up over 2-3 times in 1 hour

• asker, it pushes me of aswell but what do you think this site is going to end like. in the end it's just validation, agreement on their stamements and something that they want to hear.
      so many people with problems: I see insecure dicks/boobs/pussy and I also have a problem but it's not about sex.

• When You'll Taste it You'll understand everything

• Your new here aren't you?

What Girls Said 17

• That's a good question and I wish I had an epic answer to answer it with.
    I will say this though, all the people answering your question. Are acting
    like the people asking the sex question are under 18 ( like yourself) and coming
    here to gain knowledge into sex because there too nervous to talk to there parents.
    And, maybe that's partly true. However, I've been on here for 3yrs now and late at night
    when I browse through questions. I can safely tell you a good majored of them are not
    people looking for insight into sex because there young. It's not young people I
    see asking these questions. It's people 18-24. 25-29. 30-35. 36-40. and the then 45 and over.
    Last night a girl asked " what's the best car to have sex in and is it better to do it in the back or front?"
    So, she's telling people what kinda car her boyfriend has and that they just did it in the front seat. Obviously
    that's not someone seeking knowledge, that's someone wanting to share car sex stories lol.
    And, that's what the majority of the sex questions are about. Sharing sex stores, fantasies,
    body parts they like, how to spice things up, what kinda lingerie to buy, if they like giving
    or reciving oral better and how to give the best oral you can. That's not seeking knowledge
    because your scared to talk your parents, that's wanting to improve your sex life. Which
    really has nothing to with the main point of this site. So, yes I think there's too many
    sex questions and if they want to improve there sex life they should go watch Dr. Ruth :P

I hope I answered your question, I tend to ramble lol.

• Thank God someone who is Not Anonymous came through with this Good Question, Uniquexc. I see these off the wall questions of Everything from soup to someone's nuts and it is a turn off after awhile. I once saw a few weeks back this question and an Actual pix of Bestiality that was Suddenly taken down. I couldn't believe that they didn't catch This Faster, for when I saw it, my mouth dropped to the floor. And some of these Same sex questions, repetitious as all hell, are the same thing, day in and day out and that gets old real quick.
    Thanks for posting a "Decent" common sense Question that I am happy to answer in two shakes of a lamb's tail that is Not between my legs here. xx

• You came to see the mobscene
    I know it isn't your scene
    It's better than a sex scene and it's
    So fucking obscene, obscene.

• It is common here... u will get used to it
    there are many. who are insecure

• Yeah I know :)
      Thanks for not being mean to me about it :)

• Welcome

• I think it is time to havd a proper guideline on topics that moderators should remove (if there aren't any in place). It seem inconsistent. Racist topics should be one of the topics to be banned. Here is too open that it makes this site unfun.

• Indeed I'm already sick of it.

• The main topic of this site is relationships in all its shapes and forms. And sexuality is one of the most important aspects of it all. So of course you will see tons of sexuality related questions on here.

• Agreed! Sexuality is an extremely important topic and people want to know if their feelings and desires are normal, and to know how other people's sexual behaviors match up to theirs.

• And by the way, Asker, I strongly advise you to not listen to anything CommieKiller has to say, especially when it's about sexuality and women. He used to have a different account named "jointhepatriarchy", so that says a lot already. Most of his posts are about how women are supposed to do this and should not be allowed to do that. I'm fairly sure he was teleported here directly from the 1950s. So yeah, try not to take his words seriously.

• some cutlures are just OBSESSED with it !
    yes its good and great and important... etc but its not even the same as it used to be because people now just use it like pills, its not special anymore
    and no its not the most important thing and yes the world can go round without it, some people just can't see that and of course with some cultures sex is mixed into basically everything
    even cartoons and stuff

its stupid really

• GirlsAskGuys is your social community where girls and guys share their opinions & life experiences

and well, people either have, or want to, experience sex.

• Because you added sexual relationships to your topic feed maybe? Duh.

• No I didn't...
      I have girls behavior, guys behavior and break up's...
      If I added it I wouldn't be asking this question... Duh!

• Well girls behaviour and guys behaviour is also where the sex stuff is posted. This site is predominantly sex and relationship based questions.

• Sexuality is part of human behavior. I understand if there is too much for you but people have a lot of questions they can't ask anywhere else. You seem quite offended with the fact people talk about sexuality

• i think it's something thats on a lot of peoples minds, and they feel comfortable enough to ask about it on this website. it's a popular topic with young adults

• Their school does not provide an adequate sex education regarding what they really like to know in the act of sexual intercourse. GaG is filling out that extra missing bits, school has missed out on.

• Honestly, it's because you can search the internet for answers all day long but these are real life people's opinions and they are more helpful in my opinion. I'd rather ask a real guys opinion on something than Wikipedia or urban dictionary.

• I don't mind it if someone doesn't want to see it dont answer I think you might be able to block

• Because for some reason it is stupid for them to actually talk to their sex partner about sex. Apparently actually talking to the person you actually have sex with about sex makes no sense

• Let me tell you why, cuz people now a days are Horney. Its sad you know, all they care about is sex and money and looks and ugh it makes me angry , i think if u opened their minds instead of finding a brain , u will find a d**k or pu**y.

• A lot of people misuse their freedom, that's why.

• because they're curious. why else?

• Well yeah that's true...

• there are things you want to do right in your relationship, or even things that you're not sure if it's normal or not. a guy that had only one girlfriend might find it surprising if she doesn't like anal during sex because everyone in p*rn enjoys it.
      also a girl who had only one boyfriend could wonder why guys are so sex driven and if all guys are like that.
      gag fills those holes that you learn on the way and it's more comfortable asking a bunch of random people instead of going to your parents or your friends and saying (using the first scenario above) "hey my girlfriend says that she doesn't like anal.." or something along those lines. it's awkward. thus, people resort to gag, because a bunch of random people on the internet is going to give you answers, but not make fun of you for the rest of your life.