Is there an app for that?

Why is there no app for #girlsaskguys?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is one right now for I believe ios 6 or higher and they are making one for android devices.

What Guys Said 4

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

GirlsAskGuys Apple IOS app is available now, we're currently working on updating it.
    Android app will also be coming soon!
    In the meantime, there is a mobile version of GirlsAskGuys to make life easier!

• When will people that have smaller screens be able to sign into Gag? When you have a smaller screen you can only sign up and not sign on.

• This question should be asked with the GirlsAskGuys topic.

To answer it idk. I guess that's a question for mods and admins.

• There is an Apple app and not such a good one. They may come up with something workable one day.

• I don't need an app for it. I don't have a smartphone, nor do I want one, think they're stupid. i Don't need to ALWAYS be on GAG

What Girls Said 1

• It has but the app sucks.. You can't post questions and can only give opinions.. U can't even view the recent questions. It totally sucks.