What do you think of this site?

I am sooo tired of these stupid pop up ads that scroll my screen, shoot across, none of which I am ever going to pay any attention to.
You?

• I'm not bothered by the pop up ads.
    38% (3)54% (13)50% (16)Vote
  • I'm kind of bothered by the pop up ads.
    38% (3)25% (6)28% (9)Vote
  • The F... ing pop ups just may force me back to FB.
    24% (2)21% (5)22% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|18

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest am beginning to get extremely annoyed by the damn things.

I do find it strange though that this has only just recently started happening... Within the last two days or so.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow... I don't believe it... I have added Adblocker to my browser and, wonder of wonders... IT ACTUALLY WORKS... I need a sit down and a long drink! lol :)

• Yeah I started seeing the sweepers about a week ago. I'm pretty sure I'm outta of here.
      Plenty more sites like this.

What Guys Said 18

• What popup ads? What ads are you talking about?
    *disables adblocker*
    oh those ads! Get a damn popup blocker! The ads are how they keep this site free, you know!

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I get that. My ADAWARE interfered with my anti V stuff so I took it off.
      Maybe I'll try something else.
      Suggestions? Links?
      thx.

• Using an external popup/ad blocker

• I am not using adblock, still i never see any popup on this site. Just some ads which is normal. You must have installed some crapware, or whatever unwanted softwares are called. Try uninstalling programmes you don't recognize. Check your addons on your firefox or chrome. And this site doesn't show any popup ad, NEVER. Almost never i suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm level 9 and i have no ads any more... be patient and when you'll be level 8 there will be no ads :P

0|0
    0|0
  • DIS SITE IS AWESOME, BUT WHEN I POP UP OUTTA THE BUSHES IT SCARES ME LIKE DEEZ ADS.

Y'know? I agree with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice pop ups..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm level 9 so I don't get ads.

BUT, recently this week I've been noticing ads in people's bios, like wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • I have found it interesting the questions the ladies ask. Some are just pointless and some are really good questions. This helps me to understand the mind of a women.

0|0
    0|0
  • No adds, no problem. Adblocker here.

0|2
    0|0
  • Use adblock. I hav never seen any ads here

0|1
    0|0
  • ummmm, ad block?

0|1
    0|0
  • i haven't seen ads like that on here since the old version of the site years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • are you in the picture

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part its cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I never see any pop up ads on this site. Try installing "Adblock Plus".

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes more guts to ask a question here than give answers...

0|0
    0|0
    • Good comment. Never thought of that.
      Thx!

• No it doesn't random anonymous person. Who cares about ruining the reputation of your anonymous GAG account? Only petty people do.

• They are annoying but you can rid yourself of them in a few ways but you are close to level 7 or 8 when they go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get them as I'm level 8

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an addblocker so I didn't even know about them

0|1
    0|0
    • I do too but some get through anyway.

• Well can you not customize it to block those too? And looking at other comments, maybe I don't cause I'm lvl 9

What Girls Said 3