GaG has got to be the friendliest and most chill place compared to other relationship advice sites?

I have to say. People here are really kind and polite compared to most other message boards. This place also tends to be the least bad in terms of making one feel insecure and unsure of themselves. One symptom I have noticed is that if you linger too long on relationships sites such as Loveshack, etc, that in and of itself can be emotionally and mentally draining and arouse insecurity. I noticed that this site seems to do the least of that. Also again, overall it seems as if people here are most supportive.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Well thats fantastic to hear. Makes me glad to be a part of it😊

• Yes I know! I love this site!! I have made many friends on here all over the world. Even met my current boyfriend on here :))

• Not everyone is friendly you haven't ran into any ignorent people like I have. But the majority of us are nice

• No, I have seen the bad here too (I am Xper level 6 so of course I have), but I mean in general and when I have asked questions, this place seems to be pretty good here.

• I'm not saying its not thier are good people on here

• I agree I love being randomly called a bitch by people I don't know

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe not the friendliest but definitely chill.

• There is certainly some negativity as well, but I agree its far more tame compared some other social sites that iv been on.

• They have been very mean to me here