Has G@G ever helped you in a situation?

I came to this page because my life was upside down, my longterm relationship made me more than unhappy and there was some other guy who I just could not read. By being able to ask questions on here, it really helped me to get an objective external point of view and to finally make the right choice to break up. People on g@g gave me back my confidence.
How is it with you? was there a situation where asking here has helped you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I don't ask many personal questions, but I ask questions about women and men in general. Often the answers provide insight. Aside from that, I've met some pretty stimulating people on here. It has given me perspective on my life. Overall, I'd say it's helped quite a bit.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, it's really part of the GAG policy (which I had to learn to become a good moderator) to be a helpful community... and as you say you'll generally hear very helpful people on here!
    I also enjoy helping out where I can. And get thanks an friendship back :-)

• only a few times to be honest

• It helped some what for me and gave me more confidence
    but i haven't really met any friends that give shit about me
    and I'm age 46 so all i can say is I wish you the best :D

• Not yet. I've been here only a few days, but I'm not here for me

• it helped me to understand my flaws and to find good animes, kill time and understand girls more.

• sure, every now and then

• Yes @iron_man

• Tbh. None of of my personal questions got any opinions. Maybe coz I posted them anonymous. So that made me think that my life is as boring as it seemed. So I put on my happy face and started commenting on almost all questions. Now I'm afraid if I ever leave gag, I'd have to remove my happy face. Of that, I'm very afraid.

• A wonderful lady names knowmeyourself helped me through some rough times a few years ago. I was going through a bad break up and she gave me love and understanding.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I very rarely ask public questions regarding my personal life. However, several of the friends I have made on here have definitely given me good advice in certain situations I have been in and I am thankful to have those people to talk to. So, for that reason, I would say that GAG has helped me a lot since, otherwise, I wouldn't have met the people who gave me such great advice :)

• Yes, they have helped me a lot. They've built up my confidence and I've gotten some great perspectives on different things that I may have been opposed to at first.

• Not really. I almost never ask personal questions. Glad it helped you :)

• No not with anything important.

• No, I usually just come to troll. Unless it's a serious question like coping with a loss, children, etc.

• Yeah but GAG sends you a nasty gram if you troll too hard. I know ;)

• I only do it to the "she/he breathed my way, do she/he like me?" For the teeny boppers, and the ones who are old enough to know better, but don't utilize their their frontal lobe.