How many opinions can I post in a day? (or other arbitrary time frame)

A message popped up on the top of the screen saying I've posted too many opinions too quickly. Is there a limit in a certain time frame, or a limit per day?

I can't seem to find an answer in the FAQ.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no limit per day. However, the message you are referring to pops up if you try to give too many opinions within, say, 5 minutes or so. The purpose of it is to prevent "xper grubbers" who just give short, useless responses to many questions really fast. But of course, sometimes this pop up message affects genuine users also. If you wait a few minutes you will be able to post opinions again.

• I would also like to point out, regarding the anonymous users' opinion, duplicate accounts are not allowed on GAG. Admins always ban duplicates when they find them.

What Guys Said 1

• That happens when you give too many opinions too quickly
    if you go slowly you should be okay

What Girls Said 1

• Get a 2nd account and continue to post anonymously.

• I feel like that's illegal and i dont really want a second account.
      i just want my account
      lol

• I've got 3-4 accounts and they haven't taken em away. It works for me. Some accounts are for trolling and some for serious ques.