Life without GaG?

How would the absence of this awesome website affect your life during the first week that its gone? For the better? For the worse?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm good question! I guess for the worse in a way.. Beeeecccaaaause, this site entertains me xP and without it I would be kinda bored. :p

What Girls Said 11

• well i was off here for about 3 months or so and i found it alright. it was hard at first but it was also quite refreshing. i love being on here with y'all but i also love the realisation that i still have a lot ahead of me here, as a real person in my own real world.

• I would have to find some other excuse to procrastinate.

• Life? haha seriously? This site does not impact my life in any way. I don't even talk with anybody here.

I suppose it would be devastating to those who are consumed by this, and have made tons of friends here and this site is their home, and they do nothing else but be there. D:

• I would be bored as heck and devote even more time to Guitar Hero than I already do.
    Cause whether it's here or not, I'll subconsciously find a way to procrastinate :D

buzzepedia.com/.../Procrastination-Gif.gif

• I'd get more studying done lol. It would feel really weird. I'm a gag addict :/

• I quit playing hayday when I got on this site I would find something else

• It would give me a lot more time to spend with friends.

• For the better

• I don't think I'd care really.

• No idea, I do a lot of stuff outside this.

• I would find some other way to procrastinate on schoolwork lol

What Guys Said 4