Why is it taking so long to get a question featured on here?

So i asked to have a particular question featured close to two weeks ago now, and it still hasn't been put up yet. Is the queue really that long? I feel like my question might have been pushed to the side or something. Has anyone else had this issue?

Most Helpful Girl

• The site is a lot bigger than it used to be. There are many more users which means more people wanting their questions featured. You can always contact the admins though and they may give you a rough idea of when your question will be featured :)

• yeah i wish they gave you like, your number in terms of where you sit in line, so you can at least be sure they haven't lost your question or something. I just dont remember it taking this long at all to get something featured

• yeah i guess so. If it takes 3 weeks though, ill probably cancel the request lol...

• Asker, we've asked you before NOT to modify or cancel featured question requests. This creates much confusion within our queue. Your question is in line, as we stated in our message to you.

What Girls Said 4

• The site has a lot of users. A lot of users probably feature their questions. The site can't really feature everyones question because then it wouldn't really be featured. I would just be patient.

• I have recently had to remind GAG to send me my giftcard code (which is supposed to be sent within 24 hours after the confirmation-notification) after a couple of days of waiting, otherwise I would still be waiting for it. So you might want to message them again.

• Probably because there are loads of questions.

• The new gag tagline should be
    Girlsaskguys: fuck you and we will delete all your questions too

What Guys Said 3

• Please remember that as the site grows, more and more requests are coming in daily, even hourly, and it is going to be taking longer to see your questions featured or have your redeem requests fulfilled. We are in the process of solving these delays, but don't worry - no requests are being lost or forgotten!

• Probably, mate. I have no idea, I haven't attempted to have a question featured, but if the wait has been that long, I would presume the queue to be large. Either that or it hasn't been gotten round to, or somehow forgotten or has fallen through, one again unlikely, but all still possibilities

• I assume certain times the amount of features questions at a given moment can vary greatly. Its taken me 10 Days tops, to get a question features.

• Featured*

• it would be helpful if they changed it so that you can always know how long the line is before submitting your question to be featured. If you have something to ask that is time sensitive, you can determine whether or not featuring would be worth it or not