Funny moments on this site?

Do any of you saw or had funny opinions from other users? Who do you think is one of the most hilarious GaGers? Awkward moments in this site? My funny/awkward moment was when I accidently sent a comment without finishing , it looked completely retarded, lol! Check out my profile it is from the first question.

Oops, it's obviously not the first question but one of the recent questions. God, when will I ever stop being dumb?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's been thousands of times I've actually laughed out loud to something I've read on here.

What Guys Said 5

• One day I read somebody in my age demographic (25-29) asked what to wear for their middle school prom.

• when i respond to those rte me questions... i find funny the way i answer :P

• People sad, you just can't see their face.

• There've been some funny non trolling things posted. Trolls are just annoying, even if they're trying to be funny

• Funny moments.. Damn every moment is funny out here. Same repeated question but you still feel like answering them. It's like giving a test again thinking sometime I will pass and my suggestion will change someone's life..
    But you know the most funny part.. Even after giving hundreds of suggestions I don't know if anyone of it has helped any gag members but it gives me utmost satisfaction to see that I am doing my bit to help others..
    Not in a funny mood today.. Sorry..

What Girls Said 1

• The funniest moments on this site is when I see pure ignorance. Before it gets annoying always funny to see how narrow-minded people are