Do you get messages like this into your inbox?

my name is _______ i saw your profile here in this site so i prefer e-mail don, t contact me on site here because am not always online so i want you to respond to me through my email address here (_____________mail. com) for my safety and security reason! Thanks.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/carol123456

that's the user who is sending messages

Most Helpful Guy

• I just did! Her name is Carol or some shit. She's divorced. Should I take the bait? Lol... I've gotten some strange messages on here. But some lead to genuine conversations so eh. Of course, not with the creepers.

What Girls Said 17

• I got stufff like that on Facebook and it will say stuff like "My name is_____ and i want to be your friend" then it will say the same thing as the rest of your message. At first I was wondering why the person wrote me instead of sending me a friend request so then i tried to click on the person to see their page and it won't let you click on the person. I guess because they deleted their account or something somehow. So i realized that its a scam becasue I got a lot of thoes messages from random people and you can't click on any of their names to see their page.

• It's a spammer, as the site grows, it becomes more susceptible to spam accounts. You should go to their profile and report them for spamming or private messages so that the admins will be notified and can take action.

• Yeah and I've had some creepy ones too - like from the military - they found my profile interesting, wanted to hire me and should email them. Some indian love gurus and black magicians who will help me through a love potion - hilarious cause I wouldn't ever do that and I'm not in need of one. Lastly - some of the spammers are perverts so you get perverted messages. I just delete them and report the profile. Don't worry :)

• i need sum love potion haha

• jeez i was kidding, i wasn't like i want them damn now lol

• Lol I know you were - I just said that in general lol

• I've gotten them. I just do not pay attention to them.

• The messages I receive are fine, they are far from being 'creepy'. They're kind of friendly actually, just "hey, how are you" messages. I am not like those people who go "ahh, a stranger just messaged me! I am so scared, that I will be having trouble to sleep tonight!" I once received a pervert message saying "hi horny" and I was laid back about it, I think that person was just trolling.

• No, I have not received any such messages. Have received some perverted messages though.

Maybe it's a fake account or something? I think it'd be safe not to reply (or use her email), for your safety... Replying would make them know that they've hit an active/a live account...

• I have never gotten a message that said that. So don't trust it

• Yes! I've gotten those messages before and they creep me out.

• I get a creeper version of that, some people on here just creep me out and ask me for inappropriate pics

• lol tell them to fuck off :P

• I block them I don't like guys like that I have met some pervs on here, like I don't have time for that. Some man on here messaged me and said he loved me. I was like excuse me but we don't know each other and I don't know you so please leave me alone. And then if I don't send them a topless pic or something they get made at me. Like I don't care go look at pics online, that'll do the trick.

• Carol better quit playin'.

• I always get messages from creepy guys when I have a profile pic up

• Well than, post a picture of you making the most horrid face ever. Wait... than you might get a different type of creep =/ I got nothin'.

• a profile picture of pretty kangaroos could save you from it lol

• no, my account is private

• No, but that is scary. I usually get appreciation messages or really creepy ones.

• Yes something like that.

• no i've never gotten that... i bet its like spam or something

• I get a slightly creepy version.

• Sort of. Not word for word, but everyone asks to Skype and wastapp and email. Like noo I do not want a twenty year old man talking to me, I am 16.

What Guys Said 13

• i haven't gotten that message but its quite evidently a scam of some description.

People who contact you through one way only to immediately suggest another way which requires information from you are generally doing so for the purposes of a scam. Especially if they mention "safety and security reasons"

• what could be the reason to contact only few guys instead of sending to everyone?

• the more people they send it to in a short amount of time, the more likely it is to be uprooted as a scam

• Yes, often enough. The person's account is always brand new/only a few hours old. I just delete them.

• user account has been cancelled. thanks for letting us know.

• Not me. Good for me.

• Yes, I just had that message too. Spammers seem to be out in force on here today. Consider also that dayanachechnyaprostituki who is build website so all can watch her make sex yes?

• Omg, I literally just got that message a few minutes ago. I blocked the user.

• Hell yeah. What's up with her?

• Yes I have before, /delete :D

• I just got one too. lol

• Rarely but yeah I have

• Yup. Those are fake as shit though.

• I got that exact one! I don't know what it is about tho and tbh i don't care :P

• nope, haven't got any message yet :)