What’s your least politically correct opinion on GAG since your day one on here?

And how many downvotes did you get for that opinion if you can remember? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I asked if guys get disappointed when an attractive girl opens her mouth and reveals herself to be an utter moron.

The amount of women who hopped all over that question, while (and this is the funny bit) completely failing to understand it, makes it the most un-PC thing.

In other words, I was asking guys if it's a shame that a good looking girl turns out to be just good looking. Guys (including me) fully expect that good looking girls can be smart too. We are not sexist in that regard. But when you find a good looking one, and it turns out she's dumb... that's disappointing.

Oh man, the girls hated that...

What Guys Said 8

• "Poor people shouldn't have kids" It was polarising. Some agreed others were appalled

• I agree with that statement if you rely on govt. subsidies then you should not be allowed to have kids so the general population doesn't have to take care of them to.

• I am most times politically incorrect :-D up and down votes never bothered me. End of the day it's a personal judgment of a GAGer and not a professionally thought one ;-)

• I usually don't get a lot of downvotes, but I do have a somewhat politically incorrect idea and I think I'll share it on this question. ...
    I think we should kick all of the women out of the WNBA and change it into a professional league for white men only, the White National Basketball Association. It would be more interesting to watch than the current WNBA and it would give white guys more oportunities to play at the professional level. Let's the downvotes begin! !

• They still have a WNBA.

• @AJElectric I know there's a WNBA but there's like no fanbase... So what i was trying to say was we should Kick the women out of the WNBA and make it a league for white men only. The White Basketball Assosiation. It would increase the ratings for the wnba and give white guys more of a chance to play at the professional level :)

• I can't remember. well nothing on here has impacted me enough to remember it.

• I think transsexuals are weird and don't think they have a legitimate argument that they're a "different" gender.

• I geuss it was" how do you feel about gays/ lesbians question, and i responded i just dont want to be hit on my some dude. I got 7 dislikes which was the most ever. Three by women and four by men.

• And yet women can bitch about the dudes who hit on them, and that's just fine.

• Yeah, ain't that some shit. I say i wish that guy men just didn't hit on me and i get blasted.

• Well I'm pro-life, believe in celibacy until marriage, and am pretty much a misogynist and a cynical asshole. So yeah, I don't think anything I say on here is going to be politically correct.

• I told a woman that got drunk and willingly made out naked with a guy that she wasn't a rape victim when he put his penis inside her. She had been okay with everything up to that point. He even stopped when she told him to stop.

Even though she had given him all the signs she wanted sex, and never told him no, she wanted to blame him for the communication problem. I received a lot of down votes for that one.

I don't remember how many but I think there where about 8 down votes. Apparently telling a woman it is her responsibility to communicate her limits with a man, so he has a chance to respect her wishes, is now very politically incorrect.

• Yeah just because your drunk doesn't mean you can't process cognitive thought. The only time i feel rape would be valid is if she was blacked out or known as out cold and wasn't even awake.

What Girls Said 4

• hmmm i guess it was my opinion about ldr lol.. it got a lot of downvote from both sexes... damn

• Obama is a Marxist... A couple rude and crude guys, however, I don't see what their problem was? One acted like He had agreed with everyone about him and then to me it was almost Contradictory ridiculous... I think it was just an excuse to air their feelings in general. xx

• I don't think gays should be raising kids. They should get married, I mean why not? But not raise kids.

• Probably that I wouldn't be willing to have an abortion.

• Oh noes you don't have your weekly abortion? Everyone grab a pitchfork! Hahaha seriously though, I've simply commented, "I'm pro-life." and got tons of down-votes and hateful replies. So I know what you mean.