Do you think we should have an Indian version of GAG?

Just as we have the Spanish and Turkish versions of GAG, do you think we should have an Indian version too? I feel there are quite a number of Indians on this site to make a big community of their own. What do you think?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the common Gag as it help me learn more about people from different cultures and ethnicity.. and most of the people from India who use Internet knows English.. so my Indian friends can also share their thoughts and give good opinions..
    But you never know, if the Gag community does not do it some software engineer from India who likes your idea may do it and you will see people talking more about cricket and hindi serials then about guys and girls. :)

What Guys Said 9

• No. Many Indians speak English. And, aside from English as a common language, there are so many different languages in India.

• then we should have a version of all languages around the world LOL

• I'm Indian. But I don't know Hindi. I would suggest having an Indian site. Not for the language, but for the cultural difference. Our problems are different than the rest of the world.

• I don't understand why there can't be ONE GaG for ALL cultures and languages?

• You mean like multi-language interaction, that is, each one talking in the language of their choice, instead of just English?

• Sure, I guess. English has become the de facto international language, but I'd be fine with separate sections where people talked to each other in their own language. It'd be interesting and a good way to learn other languages.

• I think that's a nice idea :)

• Yes. There are a good number of Indians on here.

• you know if it's possible that a site like gag is for india ,, firstly no girls join cause you know how indian are rade mar denge ,, or question ka toh faluda bna dena hai

• I want to be a part of normal GaG =( pls.

• I agree. The current one gives us more exposure, but I feel the Indians who come on here are not able to open up, so I felt they would feel more comfortable on a local version of this site.

• All the questions would be
    a) How can I find a white woman?
    b) I found a white woman, but she refused my marriage proposal just because we'd never spoken before.
    c) Can I rape a white woman?

• No. You guys speak English well enough. I know because all of my goddamn tech support calls are routed there.

• Thanks for the compliment :) More than the language issue, I was thinking of the cultural gap that Indians have with others. I fee perhaps a discussion forum with a focus on the Indian youth will be more beneficial in addressing their issues.

What Girls Said 7

• Sure! I don't see the problem with it. There are already several other versions and I have heard the owners of the site will likely create more language versions in the future. Many Indians do know English but it could be nice to have a separate site where you can discuss common issues among your Indian community there. They will likely be more understanding than people not from that culture.

• Nooooooo, I am familiar with a few Indian users on this site and I don't want them to go to the Indian site instead. Sorry, I am selfish :) I am a Chinese but I won't be interested in a Chinese version of GAG. Haha.

• There are so many different languages in India though but a lot of Indians speak English. And India it's like a whole bunch of different worlds and want to country it's amazing it would be cool to see how our Indian website would bring India together more. But the cultures are so different depending on what part of India you live

• You are right. Each state has its own language/culture. But there are a lot of common attitudes that will bind us and help bring the country together as a whole.

• Yes! and a Russian one too!! :D!

• Sure, if Indians want one.

• Thanks for the support. I am sure a lot of Indians will love it coz I see them a little insecure in their interaction with people across the world. They might be more open on a site that exclusively theirs.

• only for the ones who type in broken English. they can go

• Yeah, sure. There's a Turkish one and a Spanish one, so I don't see why not.