Why does it seem like all the SEXUAL questions gets tons of answers, but the NON-SEXUAL questions seem to get ignored?

I've noticed this since I joined this site a couple of weeks ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because a forum that segregates answers by sex lends itself to attention by both sexes to questions which favor this arrangement. Naturally, sex, relationships, and flirting are the topics which gain the most from having sex segregated opinions. Sex is, among this short list, is the most taboo to openly discuss in person. Ergo, sex related questions are the ideal question for this forum and consequently, they get the most attention because the related questions prompt redirects people who gave opinions to questions related to sex.

What Guys Said 4

• LOL. I don't pick particularly. I just try to answer all the questions. Sometimes i just stare at them for 5 minutes and just close the tab. Maybe i didn't know a valid answer or I couldn't put it in a understandable way for the asker. I don't have much experience in relationships, break ups and stuff like that. I don't want to mislead people with my answers. So, I don't post my opinions, unless I'm sure of it. Most of the sexual questions are easy to answer. Because even some rude answers are taken lightly. But in other questions people get pissed easily.

• Answering "whats your favorite position in bed?" is much easier to answer than the question "Does this guys still like me?" because you then usually have to read a novel of a scenario afterwards.

• Sex sells. Marketing 101

• Ask anyone in advertising: sex sells.

What Girls Said 3

• People answer tons of non-sexual questions.

• I agree and there r so many of them here a little toooo much

• A lot of the relationship questions are long winded and overly personal - so Nobody has a clue what the answer is other than "ask him/her personally."