Who else is already getting sick of the constant loud video advertisements on this site?

Every time I go back to the homepage I have to silence the ad like 3 times.
I don't mind normal banner ads but holy crap
And the ads lately have been affecting the performance of the site as well.

I don't know am I just being dramatic? I get the site has to make money but I don't think it should get in the way of being able to use the site.

• Its annoying
  • Don't mind

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a trick; disable adobe flash. No more annoying ads, just a grey area with a lego brick and the text "activate adobe flash" XD
    and use an adblocker.

• Ya, those are good solutions. Though I don't use adblock because I know that's how sites get there revenue, but crap man. Does it really have to be an obnoxious half screen video ad that automatically plays audio?

• @Asker they will still get their revenue even if you have adblock they get payed for them to have it on the site not for you to see it and they can't tell the difference but you can

• @nicko2552 you're right there. They're paid per screen time for their addes based on how much exposure it'll get on the site. And they can not detect adblockers

What Girls Said 4

• If I have to sit through another pantene Fact or Myth about shampooing I may scream! The site is so slow to load now these new ads are running.

• I second AdBlock extension for Chrome... no advertisements... ever :P

• o_O weird I didn't see any Ads till now :3 where do you see them? because everytime am in Live Feed there is nothing like that xD are you sure about it :P

• Ya I haven't gotten any sound enabled ads in a few days.

• weirdo cos from the day I become GAG I didn't see does staff :/ @Asker

• ad block

won't fail you !

What Guys Said 5

• I don't have any ads on here.

• once you become level 8 you'll have no ads LOL

• Its annoying but they got to pay the bills somehow.

• i gots adblocker

• *cough* adblock *cough*