What do you like/dislike about GaG?

What do you like the best about this website?
What do you dislike about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like the community for the most part. Most of the people here are kind hearted.

I dislike all the internet tough guys. Whether they just are trolling or don't like the answer I gave them. I don't understand what they get out of talking sh#t online. Its not like I go around antagonizing everyone.

Yet people on here are going anon and calling me ugly and threatening to beat me up... Really?

What Guys Said 14

• I like to see some of my views being appreciated (for example, I had 10+ upvotes and 0 downvotes on my answer on a question called "What I hate about the female gender?" but apparently mods removed it so I can't really refer to it)

I dislike how there are people who are incapable of comprehending what I say, though. Or people who try to persuade me using religion. Or the fact that there are still circumcision supporters here for no good reason despite how much time and effort I put into writing counterarguments, haha.

And I think we should be able to rate questions, because the live feed is honestly filled with penis and stretch mark questions, and I wish they had much lower priority.

• Like:
    -Some of the people
    -Seeing all viewpoints to a topic. My opinion on quite a few major topics has been swayed or completely changed because of this website.

Dislike:
    -Some of the people
    -Trying to have an intelligent debate with one of the many brick wall members on this site.

• I'll agree with @rthomas43 completely and expand:

I socialize with few people in real life, so I'm not usually aware of what kind of problems can be going through people's heads at times or what different people do in relationships/life situations. Even if I may not agree with people's decisions (and I frequently don't), it's nice to get inside people's heads and try to understand. The world seems a less chaotic place when I'm in the mindset of "everybody's at LEAST trying to make sense of fucked up shit" instead of "people are such idiots, it's a wonder they all haven't drowned in their own bathtub yet." Y'know?

Politicians might want to read GaG if they want to try and understand the youth vote and perception on social/economic issues. A long shot, but better than nothing.

• Your a pretty gal jannii... nice legs!

It is a nice forum. They got too many of the same damn questions. But that is how public forums go... got to take on all comers. It seems to lock up at night, runs super slow. They should have a gallery section for members to upload pix. Very nice forum otherwise and helpful to girls and guys no doubt.

• like -> spending my time pleasantly
    dislike -> i wish we had more choices about background color

• Like : the nice people on here whose kind hearted
    Dislike: the trolls/ spammers on here
    lot of fakes on here

• Like:
    How people react to certain opinions

Dislike:
    Close-minded, stubborn, sheltered users who think they know everything but haven't experienced much outside their own room.

• Ok well I like some of the people on here this community is pretty mature:) on the dark side though some of the questions on this site are a bit ridiculous

• Like reading about different questions and interacting with others. Dislike the fact that not many people answer my questions.

• what i dslike is they basically ask them same questions lol... too muh about penis.. whhc is annoying!
    what i like.. umm i met a cool girl :)

• For the love of all that is holy, no more penis size questions.

Honest answers are cool though.

• That my messages get deleted for being duplicates when they are not, and for being deleted for nonsense, I'm sorry but that's quite vague considering all the stuff is being posted on here also be taking this nonsense but they're not delete it

• I like the friends I've made on here.
    I dislike all the liberal shills and biased moderation.

• The tiny population. I want it to have bigger population rather than small and you come across same people over and over again

• dislike people that ask stupid troll questions about silly things. When you can tell they're just trolling. Like interacting with others

What Girls Said 7

• like: the people
    dislike: the people

• I really dislike how people confuse factual information with personal opinions. I also hate how degrading insecure men message you assuming that you want to see pictures of their tiny penis.

• Some users are freaking awesome and some users are major assholes that need to be hit the face.

• Like:some of the topics I love to answer and help out or joke around
    Dislike:topics of girls who are fat, chubby, eat to much, fat chubby, eat to much... oh wait, I already said that

• I dislike trolls, rating questions, and assholes.
    I like the one person who isn't creepy that I've become close friends with, and helping people

• There is nothing that I dislike about GaG so far.

• I don't like the mentions I ignore them honestly