Which GAGer has INSPIRED you the most?

And in what ways has he/she inspired you? Thanks for sharing :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It is you, my dear tong bao

• :D :D I didn't do anything yet you are always sooooooo kind to me.

• To be in GAG, yet not part of it. To be in this world, yet not part of this world :)

• best not to have attachment , it is a source of misery

What Guys Said 12

• @Rthomas43 inspired me to grow a beard. I tried and it didn't work out so well.

• @Sparrow24

She's fun to talk to and gives really great advice on her.

I've heard everyone talk about her like a maternal figure, which is kind of hilarious, but she's definitely a voice of reason.

Idk, she's cool as hell and I just want to know her better.

• @wölfin-fräulein Despite what we truly believe in being different I admire her approach to topics. It's like a breath of fresh air as compared to the common mindset. Distinct in a world of reality.

• The girl that outright implied Black people are equivalent to monkey's.

• @wölfin-fräulein To be honest with you I think we both should do that. It's getting ridiculous. I really don't see how it's not harassment. I guess I should ignore them too. Easier said then done.

Oh okay. It's okay. :)

• Red Dragon - Do you really think GAG would permit such an offensive question to exist? I commented in that question myself - not hearsay. And what you and I disagreed on is not the same as comparing a race of humans to monkey's.

That is a logical fallacy - it is false equivalence.

• nobody sorry LOL

• @UniqueXD she's a MMA girl and is always so upbeat. And she's always so nice to me

• Inspiring is not exactly the word but something similar which i cannot recollect !!

@ArabianPwincess197

• @Part6fam has inspired me, and I already told her this directly.

When I wrote Red I thought about mentioning it then, I wish I would have.

• noone inspired me. the only people that inspired me once were psychologs, I am the inspiration myself.

• @wölfin-fräulein
    inspired me to love again.

thanks

• More than a few to mention, @iron_man, @tokana, @dodgersgm.. I apologize if i left one of you out but you know who you are

• I'm giving my age away, but a user by the name of @SnackyG really inspired me. He wasn't a role model, but gave me a different perspective on some of my behaviour as a younger man

• Slipslender inspired me to take up the piano again. I'm happy I did. I really enjoy playing again.

What Girls Said 9

• @FiveFingerBroFist - He's smart, funny, caring, sexy, thoughtful... when he was a more regular GAGer he gave really good advice and had interesting opinions on a wide array of topics. I remember other users would often thank him for his helpful answers and ask him to divulge more of his knowledge... he never judges anyone and approaches every situation with an open mind. He's very determined, sometimes stubborn, and often passionate about things he believes in, and so am I, which is why we make a perfect match.

He's an amazing boyfriend and he'll always be mine :) Love you babe! <3

• Hmmmm...

@CommieDearest She taught me how to be a badass by association.

@SandPlanet Ich spreche mit ihn? (too lazy to look it up on my German chart) Und sie ist die beste! Ohne sie, mein Lebens war sehr traurig.

I tried. :P

@harakiri <3 All I can write, :P

@BertMacklinFBI He is my internet bro! Without him, I am a small pebble in a sad world.

আমার হভারক্রাফ্ট কুঁচে মাছ-এ ভরা হয়ে গেছে
    내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요

I can't write that phrase in German lol.

• this guy's advices are nice.. and wise
    @yaddayaddayadda02

• @misupanda
    she's brilliant. like... seriously brilliant. she has inspired me to be a kinder person and think of a brighter future... in which we marry guys who are brothers so that we can go on family vacations together lmao. also... she is my pancake buddy :)

@queenofsilentfoxes
    she's so tenacious. it's incredible. she's inspired me to consider not living life as a total fraidy potato :D

*hugsandwiches*

• LOL, aaw this is so sweet! :D <3 YES. Let's find and force 2 brothers to marry us so we can go on family vacations together! :3

• I feel the love potato <3

I love hugsandwiches

MY HEART CRIES FOR YOU GINGI :P

• Lolol don't let your heart cry!!! gingi is still alive :p

• @kangy
    @Pingju
    @zombiebabe
    @cavmanier
    @chocolateismylover
    @DodgersGM
    @Shut_Up_And_Marry_Me
    Inspried me to see good in people and improve myself as a better person :D😛😽

• Old school, but @SelfishStars

She's so calm, helpful and non-judgmental. Its insane how she patiently sits through conversations with closeminded people, really trying to help and give advice. Its amazing.

• @aristotle
    he's a nice lad

• @sandplanet. she's the reason why I give less anonymous opinions and ask less anonymous questions.

• @zombiebabe
    she is my lovely angel =D