Which GaGer you would like to have a chat personally?

Write down here the name of one GaGer you would like to talk personally. Remember... this chat can be for several purposes, not only flirting, but for intellectual talk, for tips for getting girls, or even fighting with him/her.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many, mostly girls and few guys...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• @Iron_man

He gets upset very quickly over things he disagrees with and goes into fits of rage. It would be hilarious to have a live chat.

• Imagine a live chat between jointhepatriarchy and udolpixie. That would go viral if it were put on youtube.

• @Bandit74

I miss the bloke, I very much enjoyed reading his comments. He was very eloquent, but to the point.

And no, jointhepatriarchy was never intelligent. Switched on and well spoken? Maybe. But not intelligent in the slightest.

• @MaskedSanity I just now saw this for the very first time. sure that would be great to have a live chat with you

• @BertMacklinFBI i think it will be one funny/random convo xD
    @SheWhoShallNotBnamed because we have something private/big in common lol
    @Tristana92 seems like a nice guy :3
    @Jerusha BECAUSE SO FLUFFY !!!
    @chocolateismylover because well... i may be a perverted ostrich but chocolate IS my lover lol

• I've only joined GaG recently so I don't know much people here but from what I've read so far I would definitely choose @SandPlanet :)
    I love her answers, they are informative, helpful and honest on serious questions, funny on silly ones and I like how she deals with trolls and idiots. furthermore she is super pretty and knows how to take great pictures. lucky kids to have such a teacher ^_^

and I guess we could speak in german since she is from austria and my English is not that good.

• wow so welcome to GaG! probably you will find more interesting people than her, for example how about me? haha ;D

• I've already had a personal chat with the gagers I wanted to have one with.

• @keyspirits he is cute boy and is funny ^^'

@animedreama she is so pretty and is so honest about things ^^'

• Anyone who has something interesting to discuss, who doesn't hurt on purpose, who can put up with me :P

• I'd like to get to know several people on here better but I don't wanna bother them you know xD lol

• It has to be @Raven1990 I like to talk with smart people, and I see we think similar...

• Anyone about anything.
    At this point, nothing surprises me in GAG.

• @Commiekiller.. love him X)

• Nobody wants to have a chat with me? >_>

• @Star_Lord
    @Zombie-Killa
    @SweetHomicidalQueen
    @JamieLove

• Several users =)

• Haha, you should become a politician :-)
      We need some in Belgian, preferably liberals since we need to cut the overspendings our socialist government did in the past 10 years!

What Guys Said 17

• There are an awful lot o people I pass the time of the day with who I enjoy spending time with on the site so say if there was a convention I wouldn't mind chatting with them
    (I am sure I will leave people out but you guys are in my heart as well)
    @xhoneyxbeex A genuinely nice person, writes thought out posts
    @applefan1 Really thinks about his place on site and how it can be changed for better
    @Thisdudehere Another nice guy who always says hello when we meet on site
    @MissNowhere We have been on site roughly same length of time, watched her grow from a fairly shy girl to a central character
    @charismatic110 Just her heart on her sleeve character
    @Starfishlover Fantastic writer with hidden depths, always takes us on a journey with her takes, not afraid of who she is or analysing her life, has strong views but a big heart and very sensitive side when she needs to be
    @Teawrecks There won't be much conversation because I would be laughing so much because I think she is so funny
    @Sweethomicidalqueen An amazing 16 year old who has uncanny ability to make you think about life a lot
    @RJGraveytrain Great rambly takes about life and full of very good advice
    @Thatweirdone_ Very interesting peson and she could teach me how to draw
    @Justbanannaz The soul of a poet
    @Ashely_princess and @sarahcollins5 When I am feeling old and grumpy, they cheer me up with their fresh look at the world
    @laurengrace Sometimes it is good to look at life through an open mind
    @alliecheergirl123 Has a refreshing outlook on life
    @victorianna A deep thinker who makes me reflect
    As I say loads of others who make my time on GaG a wonderful experience

• I'd like to chat with some of the admin about the site...

• @BrieLove
    @ElizabethBiersack
    @justbanANNAz
    @WhatTheHellAmy very funny convo
    @ElizabethBiersack
    @Zorax
    @ConsultantIsBack

• @Rcjh1987

,,,,,,,,,

• I talk to the ones I want to unless there's issues.

• @happygiant
    he always listens well even though he may agrue
    hey i dont argue
    yes you do
    no i dont

See what i mean

• I started speaking with a lovely a girl a few days ago. I was quite surprised by how much we have in common, the conversation was very enjoyable. I hope to speak with her again soon.

• That's a chance for you to cite her here and flatter her

• I'm delighted as it wasn't meant as an insult.

• No, on the contrary, according to what Pope Francis said himself recently: "Politics is one of the highest form of charity", of course, when it's well done ;)

• I'll chat with any girl/guy on GaG. Haven't had a bad convo yet.

• SandPlanet she's insightful, articulate and has a dry sense of humour.

• Lol, several. Out for coffee or dinner or a walk in the park. Too many to list.

• Choose one, and tell me the topic of your chat

• thank you for mention ^^'

• Haha thanks man, likewise!

• @SpiderGirl226

She is pretty, kind, and supportive. I hope I can talk to her in real life someday.
    ^-^

• Probably that Paris girl... she seems to be far more mature and wise than most the girls on this site.

• Who is she? Never seen before

• which is the nick of the fuckng paris girl?

• The nick? ...

• I'll take "Fight With @Part6fam " for $500, Alex...

• Sext someone yeah

• I dont hav to include the ones I'm already talking to right?

• I don't know anyone on here well enough outside their answers they post.

• well... so that`s the purpose of the talk, to know better someone?

• No ones cares to chat with me anyways lol
    Obviously @EmpatheticLady

• Of course I'd love to talk to you! :) We always have a good time. Gotta catch up again soon.