Why am I still in the 'under 18' category?

Lol I am just curious. :D I turned 18 today and I was curious when will the age category change. It will be so weird not being 'under 18' on GAG haha

Done. I am 18 to 24 now haha. Thank you for answering and for the wishes!

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy birthday! The site is American and you're in Romania so you're ahead of the site's timezone. So in a few hours you'll get a message from GAG and some birthday xper.

• Oh I totally forgot about the timezone. haha. I did get the message earlier, but maybe the category will change later

• Thanks for MH! Welcome to the 18-24 group! I've got 6 months before I move up to 25-29, yikes.

• haha thanks! :) Aww, if you feel young, it doesn't matter!

What Guys Said 15

• Happy Birthday!
    It hasn't changed YET, but it will.
    By tomorrow, if it hasn't changed, please let us know and we'll make sure to update.

• Probably tomorrow. Also rememeber that this site runs by American time zones, so might be a bit slow/early to update (depends on your location)

• it may take the system about 24-48 hours to update... oh and Happy Birthday

• happy birthday then! XD

• 0|0
  • Sneaky way of telling us it's your birthday.

Happy birthday!

• Haha. I wasn't actually planning on telling, I was talking yesterday about how I'll be in the 18 to 24 and I noticed I am not when I logged in. But yhank you :D

• Happy Birthday, you're no longer jail bait. HMMMMM

• I don't know but Happy Birthday!

• Ha ha. "I'm a big girl, Bring me the alcohol" :P

• that must be the "hey laura happy birthday" question.
    yeah what I've writtem above x2

• Depens on the server, some people still tell me that I look 22 so... XD we never know happy Bday

• yappy birthday

• Happy Birthday :)

• Happy birthday. So... you're legal now, huh ;)?

• It's allllll down hill after this... welcome to adulthood... shit just got Real!! Lol

• Lol thanks. I still feel like 16 or 17 though haha.

• Feeling 17 isn't going to deter aaalllll the responsibilities that will come along in adulthood. But still enjoy your age it'll fly by so take advantage of every opportunity and live in the present moment. Have lots of fuuuunnnnnn :)

What Girls Said 8

• If you are 18 and your age category hasn't changed, it means you entered your birthday in wrong when you signed up. The admins can correct it for you if you contact them. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• I entered my b-day right, they sent me a happy birthday message. It probably takes more to do the change, like some users said :-? thank you :)

• thank you very much for the wishing and the advice :)

• No problem :)

• Did you enter your birthday in incorrectly?

Otherwise it could take a few hours - days to change.

• No. GAG even sent me a happy birthday message. I guess it just takes a while. I was expecting to see the change today which is why I asked haha.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you have a really lovely day, and that all your dreams come true. :)

*HUGS*

• I think it will change by the end of the day or tomorrow. Took a while to change for me. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

• Happy birthday :) you are 18 now, that is great ^_^

• Happy Birthday !!! It prob just takes a while to change.

• It needs to update it takes time sometimes

• Happy Birthday... :D and have a great day.
    Well I guess it takes time for changing the age group.