Why did you first join GaG?

personally, it was to try andd make a few peeps giggle, and help as much as i could ^_^ but found myself needing a little aid here and there :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Found it through a search engine nearly six years ago. Just doing a little research.

What Girls Said 5

• I joined it to gain some insight into a guys mind but stayed because I enjoyed helping others.

• it came up a lot when i was googling questions and the fact that you can ask w/e anon. is awesome lol so i joined and stayed lol

• Sexual advice, lol, I was a sexual infant with an experienced boyfriend

• I was looking for a personalized answer to a question I had.

• I was going through an awful break up and was wanting a man's opinion on what all happened.
    Then I just stayed...

What Guys Said 8

• After Googling a question this site turned up as one of the first results. I browsed around it out of curiosity and really liked the layout and the info I read about it. So I joined.

• Found it by accident and don't have many friends in real life, seemed like a decent way to interact with people from all over the world.

Always nice to help people as well.

• I found it by accident. . I enjoy reading what battles people are facing, helping if I can and asking questions I may have.

• I joined GaG to find some answers to questions I had been wanting to ask for years. This site has answered most of those and now I just keep thinking of more to ask :)

• Stumbled upon it, was amused by some of the topics. But now that I've been on for part of a month, questioning whether it's worth continuing--nice to give advice and chat a bit, but there's a lot of the exact same questions (I hate repeating myself) and there are a lot of people who aren't receptive to advice, so it really is starting to become a waste of time.

• For the chicks...

... opinions on matters I don't fully understand.

Plus, I think about certain things a lot and no-one I know will listen to me.

• I was attracted to a shy girl and I felt she was attracted to me but I wanted clarification.

• I don't remember. Is that bad lol?