I want to edit a question, how can I?

I inadvertently put a direct link to a pic of mine and want it removed out of privacy. How can I do this? Who can I message to edit the question for me if this isn't possible?

Please I hope this can be done.

or is it possible to remove the question?

Most Helpful Guy

• By removing the image from the image sharing site, you removed it from your post here as well.
    We don't remove posts, but the picture is gone now anyway.

This info is in our FAQ too. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• xHoneyxBeex told me the same thing, but I can still see the picture, even the link to photobucket still works. I don't understand it at all.

• I see. Well I believed you anyway but thank you for this screen capture. I guess the pic is still stored somewhere on my computer for me to keep seeing it. Ah the mystery of internet. Anyway I am sorry for having bothered you for something that turned out to be okay in the end.

• We're glad it's all resolved. :)

What Guys Said 5

• message an admin or something. you cannot edit.

• Who are the admin?

• if the photo is gone then there is no use to red flag the question. But I just don't get how I am still seeing the damn pic. I even changed the album name so that all links are broken... It kinda defies all logic here.

• I don't know maybe its because you own it lol. but im telling you I can't see it hahaa

• you can'r do

• 0|0
  • I was told if the question is in not violation that they stay as is

• so if I update the question with a p*rn picture they will remove it?

• It's not for me to tell you cause i could get in trouble, you do whatever you feel that you want to

• can u remove the pic?

What Girls Said 5

• What question is it? I might be able to help if it's legitimate. Or, you could message the admins instead. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• this is this question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1190537-i-ve-never-had-a-boyfriend-before-why

I really hope you can help. I put a direct link to a pic of me, not knowing that direct links remain forever.

• Well if you can, that would be great, I believe you but I don't understand how I still see the picture.

• Okay well I have notified them of it so perhaps they will see the image but if the image is not visible to anyone else, they likely won't remove the question or do anything. I'm not sure how you're still seeing it though.

• You can only add updates. If you want to delete it you would have to contact GAG headquarters/admin. But I tried doing that with them too and they acted like assholes and told me they wouldn't remove it. I messaged them 5 times telling them just how uncomfortable I was with it but they wanted to be douchebags about it.

• really? They didn't remove your question then?

• Oh I see. I really think it is stupid for us not to be able to remove questions and comments. I mean what is this seriously? Everyone makes mistake, what if I happen to reply to someone and give my number but am not aware I am typing it in the comment section. Those things could happen!!! I have to wait for them to remove it?

• I know! I was so upset. I begged them to remove it and I've never asked for that from them before and they couldn't, no, WOULDN'T do it! It pissed me off.

• i dont think you can :( sorry

• I agree i told her the administrators told me
      as long as question is not in violation it stays

• poor girl :\ i would hate if m pic got out there :\

maybe she should violate? 3:)

@JustinCaseUDontKnow

• You cannot edit or remove a post.

• and no one can do this? There is no one to turn to to remove or edit a question?

• I told her same exact thing as you did , post, comments, opinions
      can not be removed unless they are in violation, if they don't have
      any violations they stay as it. I know from the past months when
      i tried having something removed and was told it's not violation
      so it must stay as is "__"

• @JustinCaseUDontKnow oke then =) and yeah, not being able to remove/edit can be annoying

• You, yourself can not remove it but you could contact GAG about it.