To all the Gurus, how long did it take you to make it to that level?

What did you have to do to achieve it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Master now and things were different back when I became a Guru... but I think it only took 8-9 months. I was using the site a lot at the time though, every day.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 8

• It took me 6 years. I went through many periods of not being on the site but now that I've been showing up most days for the last year or so, the points really racked up. Ask and answer a lot of questions, that's the way to get lots of points.

• I'm not a guru yet but I hear it varies but you'll have to be a very active user for a couple months or weeks. If you've just joined, the point scoring used to be diffent on the site. I was almost there but the way the points system readjusted for this newer version of the site started me back at like a level 8.

• Can't remember, maybe a few months.

• Around 7 months. I asked and answered a lot of questions. I was going through a personal thing when I joined so this site became a good distraction.

• i was just asking one of them about it he said you get it when you have like 20,000 xper points lol

• several months

• I predict it will take me a year from now to reach Guru status.

• Years I think. I was not very active a couple of years ago.

What Guys Said 1

• I ain't no guru yet, but I'm on my way!