Do you think GAG should have these added as topics?

- Atheism
- Religion
- Am I overweight?
- I am bored
- Rate me
- P*nis size
- B**b size
- Girl ignores me
- Guy left me
- Hate (Why does X religion/race/girls/guys hate Y religion/race/guys/girls?)
- Best/worst GAGer poll (all through the year)
- Does he/she like me?
- Will he/she come back?

This list has not been edited, so hope u get the drift...

Your thoughts on this. And yes, you can add ur own topics to the list if u wish.

• Yes, searching becomes easier
  • No, the same questions are gonna be asked anyway
I missed out a really big one... Feminism

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and I like that you have Atheism in a separate topic, because it's such a large demographic on here. Though I suggest that it be Atheism/Agnosticism. Basically this:

-Atheism/Agnosticism
    -Weight (overweight, underweight, how to loose weight, etc.)
    -Rate me
    -Penis size/Boob size/Butt size
    -Questions towards GAGers
    -Does she/he like me?

• Yes, agnosticism goes along with atheism. A lot of content on GAG is just redundant. Listing these as topics can actually encourage people to be more creative in asking questions.

• U r right. At present, topics are a bit too general and difficult to search as each one has a huge number of questions. So having sub-topics under those main topics will be useful.

Also, we tend to use "Other" too often for lack of a suitable topic.

• Riiight. Exactly. Other is by far the biggest topic because you can almost talk about anything in it. It should be broken down into other topics for sure. As far as the religion stuff maybe the people who run GAG are scared that if they make a topic specifically for religion they will get a flood of more religious questions. Though again I don't see how that's a problem since if people don't want those type of questions they can just filter them out.

What Guys Said 7

• You could lump atheism in the same category as religion. Also I think that you could put ( rate me, penis/boob size, am I overweight) in a category together and call it "insecurities". "I am bored" belongs on the "other" category.

• Yeah, basically to make a lot of users aware that the question they are about ask has already been asked a "million" times. I find it such a waste of space!

• How about:

body questions
    politics
    rate me questions
    gag bud questions

Seriously I think a body questions section could have a legitimate amount of posts.

• Yeah all the questions on body parts can be neatly put under a category. This is more beginning to look like subjects in school lol

Yes, politics too, but its not such a hot topic on GAG.

• Yeah, I think that'd be interesting.. a topic named "controversies." That would take the sting off the fights!

• Yeah they can add feminism to it. Anything controversial. The problem is a lot of people tend to post in the wrong sections so unless it's spelled out for them there can be issues @girlsaskguys

• where's the height category? LOL

• Lolz. I just want Gag to add a "DO NOT SHOW THIS AGAIN" button to every question. SO I could just make all the penis and boob questions disappear. :P

• Something like blocking based on keywords?

• No, That would block a lot of useful questions. Just add that button to every question in the feed and if we click it once, that question will never appear again :D

• Oh.. ok. Just like the one we have on our profile page..

• Yes, because some users are annoyed but certain questions, and that could be mitigated if they had the ability to follow/not follow certain topics.

• What you just said aren't topics those are just questions the only that was was religion and they used to hae a religious topic.

• I did mention that the list has not been edited.

Currently, topics are a bit too generic, and its better to have sub-topics under them, which could simply be the commonly asked questions.

• I totally get what u r saying. My only concern is to make the questions searchable. If a particular topic doesn't get enough questions, they don't have to list it.

• Yeah but most people go on live feed or just to recent questions if you want to search a question there is a search bar right there its pretty effective you just have to know how to shorten the questions.

• In that case you will have the same group of folks commenting and arguing on those specific topics.
    Also i guess it will kill the diversity as a whole.

• You have a point, but it will also help in like-minded people bonding more.

• Well I'm actually not able to put it in words completely. Having sub topics on gender related issues will make it look creepy like the ones you see on forums.

• Okay agreed. Maybe, we can avoid the awkward ones. But, you know, many times I've wanted to ask some question, and then I decide to look around a bit, and find that someone else has already asked that question, so I've stopped in my tracks. A lot of questions are really helpful. This is what I'm talking about.

What Girls Said 4

• I would definitely add:
    - I am bored
    - Rate me
    - P*nis size
    - B**b size
    - Hate
    - Does he/she like me?

As for atheism/religion and other subjects like sexual orientation , no matter how much you try to separate them, a question or opinion will always start a huge contradictory fight between Gagers that usually ends up with them insulting each other, so might as well just leave it like this or put it in the hate category lol. At least that's what I've seen since I became an user here, which is a while ago.

• Yep, fights are gonna happen anyway. But at least you will know which topics they might happen under, so it will become easier to moderate.

• no thats too many...

i think the only legit ones are:
    religion
    appearance
    politics

many of the others fit under existing categories:

- Am I overweight? - health
    - I am bored- other
    - Girl ignores me- relationships/social relationships
    - Guy left me- relationships/social relationships
    - Does he/she like me? - flirting/relationships
    - Will he/she come back?- again ^^

i dont think having a category on gag users would be ideal. as a collective, just put it under GaG or friends...

• I was only listing the questions most often repeated. It was an impromptu list.

I personally think that there is a very minor difference between relationships and social relationships. So, its kind of confusing. Also, flirting/dating. So, having more clearly defined topics/sub-topics should help.

• yeah i know I don't know y those 2 r separate-.- anyway, thats what i think^

• I would say religion and politics. Oh and outside of what OP mentioned in list, I would say technology

• Don't forget "why won't he go down on me?"
    Literotica
    "I hate respectful men"
    I love men who beat the shit out of me"
    A virgin democracy for those questions that ask "should I lose my virgnity?"
    Fake bitch category
    Self pity
    Creepy so called nice guys

• It won't make a difference for olive brains out there but I do like idea