"Getting nailed"!!

there is a stupid video teaser ad that appears like every freaking second !!
"getting nailed" ? crazy annoying !! i have adblock on and im xper level 4 !

ugggggghhhhhhhhhh !! it never happened before ! how do i stop it its driving me crazy ! i dont wanna leave this site but... ! ugh !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• We're looking into this and find a solution soon.. thanks for bringing it up..

• same problem here, I'm pretending it doesn't exist ><

• i have ADD and they are moving... not that easy

• theyre not ugly -_- be nice

and i blocked it !! :D :D
      download adblock and then right click it and choose "block an add on this page then click on the video and voila!

• >> would you prefer unattractive then and I already had add block? anyway its gone now so YEAH :D

• wait till you'll be level 4 then you'll have no ads

• Oh god I'm glad I'm expert level and have no ads. I'm not sure I would still use the site.

• hehehehe

• That's pretty cool. Happy dance lol

• heheheh happy dance :P

• dealing with the same problem everytime i close it it keeps popping up when i go to a different question..

• Hahahahaha. XD where does it show up?

• right corner of the screen xD and stop laughing ! xP

• yup :3

• Hmmmm. Strange. Idk. I used to get ads on here, but I got a pop up blocker.

• Yep, my best friend on here already left. I am seriously considering leaving too now that they're gone and this stupid ad is being spammed at me.

• Hm well I seem to have figured out how to disable it.

• oh really? xD hehe

• I have Adblock Plus but I had to do it a different way for some reason. I just hit the red stop sign icon that says ABP, clicked Block Element, then clicked the ad and a window came up with the ad's source url and the option to add it to the block list. I did that and I haven't seen it since.

• Maybe say uuuugggghhhhhh one more time that'd prob do it.

• ahahahahahaha you made me laugh when im pissed xD (probably wasn't your intention) but thanks :P

• It was :P

• oh well thanks again then :P

What Girls Said 4

• Um get nailed? Lol joking i haven't gotten those ads but i've gotten those ad for veets

• its a MySpace thing lol

• It is? Lol MySpace is so old girl haha ok fair enough 🙊🙈 (insight on misscoffeehead's mind) lol

• It's really not the end of the world if you just ignore it...

• it gets over the suggested questions and such

• I don't see it...

• I'm xper 4 and I still get ads I am using a smart phone not sure if that changed but I see this ad called glam mobile