Do you think G@G should offer a dating site added on here?

One thing is for sure, you could probably get the lowdown of your crushes true self by reading their writing. The bad thing is everyone is all spread out geography wise.

• Yes
  • No
  • Doesn't matter to me

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I mean, that would probably take way from the fact that this is a Q&A site. There are plenty of other dating sites out there. If this became one of them what would make it so different from the next one, in terms of finding and building on a successful relationship? People on here are doing fine with getting to know the people they want to get to know. It just isn't necessary.

What Girls Said 7

• It actually might be a good idea. I'm not looking for anyone, but some people seem so nice on here and might actually find a great person that they could meet up with and maybe something could blossom from that. I wouldn't be opposed to it, as long as it doesn't interfere with regular GAG.

• Actually some people think it's a dating site. lol

• This is a Q&A site, but some believe/think it is a dating one.
    I don't want to see what would happen if this becomes one.

• Even though I personally am not interested in it, I know for sure a lot of people who come on here are looking to date. So, it would certainly be welcomed hugely.

• No. There will be too many more weird freaky people than there already are.

• No i dont, coz if i wanted to be on a dating site, would have joined one instead of GAG,

• No should offer more rewards and points

What Guys Said 10

• I'm really torn on this. My immediate thought was 'No, people didn't come here to meet partners.' But as I was writing, it occured to me I think I can see your point - People are all engaged in conversations and some people start getting along naturally, quite easily on here, which is way better than the awkwardness of messaging someone on a dating site out of the blue and trying to get their attention. I'd like to see dating sites with more of a community sense to them, it'd make talking to randoms easier. Plus it's easier to get a feel for someones character through their responses to topics, than from some bio that doesn't really tell you anything.

I've definitely seen plenty of lovely people on here. (In fact, you're all lovely. Especially you, reader.)
    I think it was added, I'd certainly show an interest to see how it worked out.
    However I don't imagine the site owners doing something like this. It'd change the spirit of the website.

• No, there's really not that many users and of the few users that are on this site, the chances that they would live close to you is slim to none. There's already plenty of other dating sites that for gag to try to transition over would be foolish imo. If anyone here has a crush on someone, they could just message each other, there's no need for gag to become a dating site.

• Thers loads of adverts for dating sites on here and I keep accidentally opening them, very annoying.

But what I find interesting about GAG, is most of the users don't show themselves in profile pics and it made me realise how easy it is to be attracted to someone's personality just by reading their comments. I found myself having crushes on girls who I've never seen, simply because they came across as profound, intelligent and sweet. I used to think that I was only ever attracted to 'physical beauty' but GAG has taught me how attractive personality can be.
    I think if you want to use it as a way to get dates then why not... that's the beauty of GAG... anything goes!!

• hahahah that would be hilarious

• It would be nice if we can say it could work out i do see some
    people coming here already making it a hook up site i really
    don't like hooking up i like to look for something real.

• No because that would mean I'd get rejected in real life and online.

I'm thick skinned but damn that would cause me to start screaming at pigeons.

• Not my site, not my choice. I don't care.

• Too many douches. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting all these lovely women in danger.

• Meh, wouldn't matter to me tho

• Yeah.. That would be awesome. Lots of beautiful women here