Do you have a crush on anyone on here? OR who do you think is the most attractive person on here?

Do you have a crush on anyone on here? Or who do you think is the most attractive person on here?
CMMMMON, YOU CAN TELL USssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 6

• I LOVE EVERYONE ON GaG!!!

• The two most attractive women here already left us I'm afraid. ;_;

There's a couple of girls I found really cute but something tells me they might be guys trying to troll. Not gonna name anyone, you know who you are lol.

• No, I'm still here ;)

• @BelleGirl21 Not bad, not bad. :) I might have spoken too soon lol.

But why is your picture in black and white? You should change it for a colourful one. :3

• Ha ha thanks! My next avi will be in color, just for you!

• How do you develope a crush on username with a tiny little picture next to it?

• not really crushing but more like a friend crush but @harakiri she's cool

• I don't have a crush on GAG. Also there are some pretty girls on here too.

• You can't have a crush on someone you never met in real life.

• Some do though it seems. So you're wrong

• lol! i don't have a crush neither on here nor in real life, but i might have to disagree with this statement since the whole concept of crushing is liking someone you don't know very well.

• It's not because so do that does makes me wrong, because I'm not. They just imagine they have a crush.