Things you love about GAG?

I personally enjoy this site. Gives me an excuse to discuss politically incorrect matters or even just plan stupid topics. My absolute favorite thing about gag is you can ask any kind of question and get answer. What do you like about gag?

Most Helpful Girl

• -time pass
    -help people
    -meet new people on here
    -gives a different outlook of life.
    -learn something new everyday

What Guys Said 6

• Discover how others live. What type of problems others have and how they solve them. Reading thoughts from others can be interesting since everyone thinks differently. Being able to help others makes me feel happy about myself. And getting help in return is obviously great.

• Being able to see others point of view, whether it's ridiculous or not.

• The contact with people from all over the world.
    The general policy of helpfulness that most people on here follow nicely.
    The healthy sense of humour that most of us have.
    Learning about other cultures.
    Getting a warm "thank you" when you've really helped out!

• People stay within topic. It is not all about sex, which mostly drive everything. Freedom to express politely things you want to know. Most people are respectful in their answers and ask appropriately, because it covers all age brackets. I for one have gotten a lot of intuitive and genuine responses from age bracket under 18, and ages 18 to 24.

• the name (✌゚∀゚)☞

• On GAG anything goes... t's very unique in that sense. I love how you can have strangest curiosities answered with anonymity. Before GAG I had a lot of questions I couldnt ask my guy frinds, because they would just laugh at me. GAG has allowed me to have those questions answered in detail and from different perspectives. Some people use it as a dating site, it's so versatile.
    Thank god we live in countries that have freedom of speech.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyones so diverse. Some people are hilarious and the fact you can get prizes for just helping people out.

• The people I have met on here for sure.

I also like that it has made me a little less naive to the dumb shit people actually believe when they're in an environment where they can be unfiltered.

And of course, I can't forget the haters.

• Help to pass my time and trolls r entertaining

• I love helping people and having people to go to when I need objective perspectives.