What's with all the snobbish people here?

Most of y'all seem snobbish. Not everyone, but majority of the people who have left opinions or message me are extremely rude. Just cause y'all have different opinions doesn't mean you need to give someone else a hard time because they see things differently. Where did all the good, down home folks go?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are still good down to earth people here, but unfortunately, the rude ones get noticed more. It's always like that though, the bad apples overshadow the good ones, it just means you have to dig a little deeper to find the good people worth getting to know. Don't worry though, there are plenty of people on this site who are not "snobbish" :)

What Guys Said 3

• I dont get it. This site is intended to be solely the source of advise. Advise is another perspective. It's supposed to be taken constructively and just because some have pre-meditated ideas on what they WANT to hear, doesn't mean it should be said that way. People need to hear what they do. I'm sure the average brain can sort through the trolls from the real posts.

This isn't directly towards you. But if it just so happens to apply, well than there you go.

• Some guy tried to argue with me when I didn't agree with his opinion on my question, that was funny. I didn't realise he knew more about my situation than I did.

• Oh who are the snobs here?

What Girls Said 5

• As the old saying goes..."It Takes One To Recognise One" and perhaps it would do you good to remember that.

It is a fact of life, and will always be a fact of life that humans will see things entirely different to others.

Each and every one of us have our own very unique and individual views and opinions, therefore what may very well seem as giving, and I quote "Just cause y'all have different opinions doesn't mean you need to give someone else a hard time because they see things differently" does not necessarily mean that the person is indeed giving someone a hard time, but simply expressing their own thoughts.

It boils down to how you wish to interpret what is written.

Not wishing to sound rude, or should that be "Snobbish", perhaps you need to open your eyes a little more and get a much wider spectrum of things in general.

• Yes this is the common issue here. Some people can't answer a topic wo being rude

• Im snobbish, because some people, here are fucking idiots. I don't private message though.

• i have gotten only nice responses but I've noticed hardly anybody ever replies. I've noticed this site has a weird community almost cliquish. I think once you keep coming on you figure it out at least that is what I am noticing :)

• Most of the main clique group that post for fun are but the people giving advice aren't.