What do you think was the very first question that has ever been posted on GAG?

Do you think it was one of the questions that are still being asked almost daily? Or do you think it was an actually intelligent question, let alone one that hasn't been asked elsewhere a billion times before?

Most Helpful Guy

• As funny as it would be for it to be a penis question, I think It was probably a test question by one of the administrators or a question asking how to use the site or trying to connect with other users. The penis questions are probably more of a resent development.
    I tried to find the first question by google searching girls ask guys and limiting the time frame to 2007. I didn't find the 1st question but i did find this:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q67-how-should-handle-my-boyfriend-s-meddling-mom

The URL of your question says "q1192839" which Im guessing means your question is the 1192839th question asked on this site so if Im correct in that assumption, that means the link I posted is the 67th question ever asked "q67" . I know its not the first but that all that came up when I limited the search to that time frame :/

• That's amazing. The Asker's account is till active. And the question only has one answer. Haha.

• Good point, I didn't think about it like that.
      Too bad we weren't able to find out which one was actually the first :(

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 11

• "This grl looked at me twice do you think its luv?"

• Most likely penis or boobs related question or "how to become guru on the site" or "how to get Xper points " 😛

• It was probably a "how do you work this thing?" kind of question.

• Lol I doubt it was an intelligent question I think it was probably just as dumb as most questions on gag are now

• Probably a how to get out of the friendzone question

• Rate me, surprised if its not

• I think i was probably about penis//boob size or why do girls/guys do this?

• a rate me question? >.<

• How can I make my wife forgive me?

• My guess would be someone asking the opposite gender, "What does this mean?"

• "Which came first the chicken or the egg?"