Ha! I got blocked by a user for literally no reason. Don't you just love when that happens?

Not a hate on the user post! I just called the person out on their bull and I told them my honest opinion. I even complimented them! Oh well. Can't be liked by everyone, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's never happened to me.

• That's good. At least you haven't pissed people off to the point of them blocking you.

• @Tdieseler

I guess we just have different styles of writing and thinking. I think it's helpful for people to look inside and ask themselves questions about who they really are, why they act and whether they're just haphazardly making decisions for nothing or actually living life.

In the end, I can't control people's attention spans or if they even pay attention to me. I simply type the response, send it, and hope the universe covers it with positive vibes. Ya dig?

• amen my brother.

What Guys Said 21

• Everyone likes me (except for the people that don't like me)

I don't think anyone has blocked me before. . . well it doesn't matter anyway, there's plenty more fish in the sea, birds in the air, milk in the fridge, eagles in the nest, flies in the sky ect.

• haters gonna hate lol. i never instigate anything that leads to blocking though. they just do it, they must really have a burning passion for hating Chris Pratt :D

• I got blocked too, by red_dxxxxx and I give 0 fucks. Obviously he couldn't handle reality that I speak of.
    It's better they block you then try to argue with you anyways.

• So true. Then I don't have to deal with them.

• U r so cool

• @kangy too cool for my own good.

• Yeah, that happened to me once. I said something he didn't wanna hear and he got mad at me. He then messaged me insulting me and the he blocked me. Tbh, I didn't give a shit, I just laughed. I fin it funny when people block you over the Internet just because you don't agree with them.

• OMG that happened to me too. I said something that referred to this guy as being fat, but I said that I don't know if he's fat or not but if he is then he needs to get his lazy ass to the gym (I didn't say it to just be mean, LOL, we were having an argument.) and then he PM's me and says "Fuck you, Your calling me ugly? Why do all black people have big fucking lips and noses?" Then he blocked me before I could respond. Such a jackass.

• They're just like little kids, it's better to laugh at them and ignore them than to continue to argue. They don't deserve our time.

• There's a lot of spoiled princesses here who don't like being told anything except what they want to hear, and will scream RUUUUUUDE and block you. It's even funnier when they threaten to block first - as if not being able to talk to someone like that any more would be such a tragic loss.

• I've gotten blocked a plenty myself. I'll do what I consider to be just plain normal talking and suddenly the tag don't work on their name and I'll sit there wondering if she burst a blood vessel in her head or something. I think some people build up their own hysteria on this.

• I don't know and I wouldn't care. It's their business.

• People get too butthurt over the stupidest shit

• I know. The only time I block someone is if they are harassing me through PM. Otherwise, I let them troll.

• I've never bothered to block anyone even if they do piss me off. But as a girl, I see why u would have to block the creepers. Plenty of them here. Especially with broken English lol. I find it funny, the people who block others for not agreeing with them. Yet they ask questions to get OPINIONS. lame ass people.

• I know. I had one question where I got attacked by so many people and it traumatized me for a while on GAG and I kind of left the site because of it, and it was a harmless question too. People got all butthurt about it and started saying really mean things to me for no reason. I did get defensive and said some stupid stuff, but it was only because I didn't know what to do. Anyway, going off topic. Despite getting all those attacks at me I never blocked anyone from that question.

• Don't worry move one. Isn't that what we say to dumping losers?

• A woman blocked me without even talking to her AT ALL , and i didn't know im blocked until i wanted to common on her answer for me , dont worry i think its a sick behavior.

• How do you know if you're blocked?

• I went to answer one of their questions. (one which I wasn't planning to be mean on, haha) and then it said something to the effect of "either you have blocked this user or they have blocked you".

• ohh ok thanks.

• Yeah, I guess Smokin

• I was a champion in getting blocked during arguments. I am not a aggressor anymore so it stopped.

• i hate it everytime someone blocks me

• Hold on let me block you real quick.

• Don't worry about it. I like you.

• who cares some people are just complete cowards , I found out recently that someone I had never really talked to had blocked me lol.

• It happens. I block some users when they are senselessly antagonistic toward me or other users. I get blocked too when I tell people like it is. People don't like to be told they are wrong.

• Consider yourself blocked!

• At times I wish I could block myself.

• how do u know u r blocked?

• I went to answer one of my blockers' questions, (one which I wasn't planning to be mean on, haha) and then it said something to the effect of "either you have blocked this user or they have blocked you".

What Girls Said 12

• Right! Lmao I got blocked because I told it how it was! Oh well some people just can't handle the truth! ;) lol

• I get blocked everyday lol. I'm surprised I can still leave opinions on this website with as many people I've been blocked by

• Yeah, I just got blocked by someone yesterday I think. I think blocking most people is kind of stupid. Unless they are stalking you or sending creepy messages then I feel no need to block anyone. I only have one person blocked and I'll probably unblock him soon anyway.

• Yeah a few of those. But I have also blocked a few people because they annoy me so much.

• How do you know when a person blocks you? Just curious lol

• Its competition, stakes are high if their ego is angered. I have a few gurus blocking me. Maybe because its the whole incest and religion issue. I've blocked them too.

• Happened to me too... O. o
    Weird...

• People have done that to me, and I've done that to people. It happens.

• I have this on my profile

"I'm often blocked by jealous people, I've never interacted before, for no valid reason.

If you block me because you think/believe I'm an idiot/stupid... congrats, welcome to the club, for you are one too!"

• It's never happened to me before but I'm sure it will happen in the future

• @Asker always happen to me xD they are just jerks can't handle truth :3

• Most people here are petty.

• I wish I could at least get a warning and a reason or something before they do it so I won't look like I'm just stuck on stupid while trying to comment on a post.

• I know. It'd be nice if GAG just let you know that the person blocked you instead of finding out some other way.