Which is one nice thing that you would like to do for (i) all GAGers (ii) a particular GAGer if you were a genie for 24 hours?

Thank you for your kindness to your fellow GAGers :)
encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

Most Helpful Guy

• Give @rthomas43 some of my head hair
    and for all Gaggers I am torn between giving them wisdom to fix their stupidity or to wish all their insecurities away.

What Guys Said 7

• (i) Rational / logical sense i. e. ability to understand things the right way so 'hurt' which most of them feel out here becomes redundant
    (ii) this particular little kid who's recently 'grown up' (lol) - ensure she's NEVER EVER hurt in life and stays happy all the while

• Get all the lonely ones there bf/gf who will stay with them.

• i will ABSORB all Xper points from all GAGers and give them to one GAGer to @Klaatu51 MWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHHAH

• Cure all fellow GAG'ers who have some kind of a medical problem.
    Being in good health makes us all so much happier :-)

• U r always so nice;)

• Thanks a lot @Pingju... yeah that's just me. If I would behave differently I'd feel very unhappy.
      I like to help, comfort, and be sweet to people. Prohibit me to do that and I'll sit there in a corner :-(
      So I'm happy you enjoy it, I'll absolutely continue to be myself :-)

• I would ban repeat questions, and get rid of that anonymous response crap (not for askers, just for responses)

• I would introduce a filter system that let's people filter out questions and subject matters that don't appeal to them and that they don't want to read.

The GAGer I would do a nice thing for would be @Latina28, I'd grant her good fortune.

• Give them all their hearts desire whether it hurts them are not

What Girls Said 3

• (I) gives their optimism and take away desperation
    (Ii) @mei0313 pink of health

• (i) Peace of mind and confidence
    (ii) Foreskin for Mesonfielde

• I'd grant the male gagers the dick sizes they've always wanted and one night with a model of their choice.