Do people just randomly message you on here?

Im semi-new to GAG.
Do people randomly message you, I had it happen a few times on here now.

0|0
25|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the girls tend to get messages.

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Yes they do, It does not worry me as I feel this is what this site is all about and if you don't want to be messaged you should change that in the settings. I have however had a few messages from some girls that I have felt are a bit shady but maybe because I am a guy I will get them from girls just like a girl will get them from guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a new user who seems to be trying to use GAG as a dating site, but hasn't given any opinions or comments or asked questions, it's best to report them for PM'ming.
    You can report a user using the little flag or by clicking the "report" button in their profile.
    I've had one today. A lady sending me a PM, asking to mail her. She had no GAG history. Very weird!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. But it's usually the girls who get messages from trolls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oui beaucoup

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this place is full of players and horny insecure singles so yeah if you have a vagina chances are some guy is bound to follow or message you. :)

I've only messaged one girl so far and it was more of a joke than anything else. But I'm not comfortable flirting with random people here.

0|0
    0|0
  • i rarely get personl messages hahhaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I got a few vampire girls messaging me

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are creeps on every site you can find girls. Mostly people write you, because they want to discuss a comment further.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get any messages for cyber sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has happened to me and I am glad they randomly messaged me. One person in particular has become my first GAG friend and I'm glad I met her, she's a really nice person and I have spoken to a few other people and they also seem nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but as you can see, i'm a male. you will probably get this kind of messages as a female. this is all females' destiny in this site :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only received messages like 3 times from 3 people. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got one once, so I assume lots of people get them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough =P

0|0
    1|0
  • A couple times. Way back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i recivered lots of times

0|0
    0|0
  • no they dont... but some in need of a conversation do...

are u annoyed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only on wednesdays it seems

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I wish they did

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Had it happen yesterday (Saturday), turned out to be a bitch... anyway, umm, I do it on occasion to other people too. Usually because I found them interesting and would like to be friends, if they don't want to be friends, their loss

0|0
    0|0
  • I have I usually message people I find interesting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Yes, someone asked me about feet today? He has a foot fetish or something and wanted to talk about it? I don't know
    Fucking randoms

1|3
    0|0
  • Yes, unicornsandglitter, I have many followers, don't really speak to them, however, only if they have a problem for some much needed advice. And quite a bit lately, I have been getting "Random messages" from people who need some advice on the spot or from people who have given me "Most helpful" and need continued advice down the road.
    Welcome to Gag, I really have enjoyed being here to help many a GAGER..
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i get like 5-10 of these a day-.-

if people irritate u, just ignore or block them.

otherwise, u can go to ur settings and set ur account to private, and you'll only get messages from people who follow u.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I ignore it. Unless someone has a real question for me I don't answer.
    I get a lot of "hi"s, "you look fit" and "what do you think of my penis" and "describe your vagina" sort of things on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Close your profile

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I get messages from time to time, I got a message from a guy within the first 24 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do some are just being friendly, some wan to ask you a question privately, others are creeps

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do, I had three people randomly message me, I was like "Who is this?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do I've been talking to so many people on here. It's just all of a sudden and they act like they know me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • yup that they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, more now than at first - I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I get random messages sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i get msgs from people time to time :)

0|1
    0|0
  • In the past yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't I made my profile private so no one can message me if I didn't follow him/her

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, mostly guys who want something...

0|0
    0|0
  • Y-y-yes...;_; Umm... sometimes... its veryyy creepy...;_;

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep getting messages. I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody messages me😕

0|1
    0|1
  • nope. never had that happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah :o & some of them are pretty cool while others are blocked ;) haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Some people are ONLY here to make friends (or more), so they spend most of their time messaging others.
    Some people like to get extra help, in private, so they send messages to certain users to get one on one advice.
    Some spend time here and notice you from your posts, so they want to make friends, chat, etc.

If you get Spammers messaging you, please Block and Report them so we can take care of them quickly, of course :-)

1|3
    0|0
  • Yes, but if we mention it apparently it's bragging.

0|0
    0|1
    • who cares what people think? :) dont hide behind anon just cuz some stranger will... *dramatic music* down vote u :O

• Show All
    • if it makes you feel better I usually do my blunt and sarcastic comments as 'me' @JustBanANNAz

• oh no its ok, i respect ur anonymity :)

• Yup, hence why I answer just about every single question on anon

0|1
    0|0