Getting my Netflix then I'm off!

So, I'm about to cash in my Netflix and get the hell out of here! Especially after a barrage of bullshit from some particularly ignorant and nasty little girls on here today who had a little bitch and moan about some answers they didn't like. This place is far too nicey nicey for me, and although it's been fun and I've met some nice people it is definitely time I left before I get banned.

I just wanted to know why you lot still stay? What is it that keeps you coming back?

Balls! I thought I had enough points, I swear it went up overnight! Right, time to get those remaining points...

Most Helpful Guy

• I come to mingle amongst all the super brave people with avatars & usernames who were confident enough to not be anonymous. They're so cool &... well brave. Us anons are just cowards I admit but it's fun to pretend & rubbing shoulders with them has been 1 hell of a life experience.

I still haven't gotten the nerve up to hang out with someone who has an actual picture of themselves, way, way waaay out of my league & I doubt they would give us a 2nd thought but I am working on it. Why oh why can't I be like them?

• It isn't brave putting up a photo and posting with it when you're still behind a keyboard. I usually post my opinions as myself but I never post questions unless I'm anon. I don't understand why everyone has a problem with anons.

• pretty sure he was knocking the pictures... if not he's a sad sad person :P

• @VanillaSalt I'm not sure what he's on about.

What Guys Said 5

• One of my first ever posts was removed as 'Nonsense'. It only happened once but I keep coming on here every so often to prove to myself not everything I say is 'Nonsense' lol.

• I had a recent post removed because it mentioned a user. The question was: which user has made you think differently about them after a comment they made. I stayed that I thought XXX was OK until I read the odd comment by him and thought he was actually a douche. REMOVED! but the question stayed up? Fuck off GaG. Also, a lot of stuff got called antagonistic which it just wasn't. It's bullshit and I'm going to go where there are adults and not sensitive little children.

• Marvel: Agents of shield is a new discovery to be honest. I saw it for the first time the other day. It's strange but a lot of the cooler action stuff i get introduced to comes from females lol.

So yeah, initially I wasn't sold on agents of shield but after watching a couple i got hooked. I will have to check out Archer, i haven't heard of it...

• Oh my god, Archer is fucking hilarious! And Marvel is not my usual kind of show but it's sooooo good! You've gotta watch the first series though, don't start watching the second.

• I've answered like 100+ questions and only had 1 or 2 people complain... big deal... i actually find people complaining about the complaining and threatening to leave more annoying... i like it here i haven't met any kewl people really but I've answered a lot of questions and people seem to like my answers... I've got np telling them how it is as you can see and still i dont get much fallout...

and im confused about the rewards... what rewards

• Two months free Netflix I'm getting, but I've been here a couple of months. If I hadn't had to change profiles I'd have the Amazon voucher by now :( I just get annoyed at the 'wrap everyone in cotton wool' approach. It's just very childish here in the questions and the attitudes of the site I feel.

• i stick with the sexual questions because its basically a science and i have it down... i sometimes venture to relationship questions but mostly sex questions... i dont get much backlash on what i put there because like i said its a science rather than being opinionated...

• Yeah that's where I started but it's too easy to be drawn into other things.

• Amazon gift cards. People have a hard time hearing the truth sometimes. It is what it is.

• The gift card is too far away for me. I'll get removed before then!

• have to admit getting pretty sick of the bs on here but i do have 1 friend on here that's the reason i'm still here

• I have a couple but I have other avenues of communication with them so not a big loss leaving here. My true confidant left without a goodbye which I'm still rather sad about.

• We have Skype and here that's it. If i had another means of contact.

• I've already got enough for netflix too bad netflix is block in my country lol

• Oh, it's def. the rewards, just like yourself... I just miss the Itunes card. Wish they'd bring it back. I already have Netflix and the rest of the stuff sucks (Amazon is of course good but a little pricey imo). It's a free site, when I'm bored to come to and piss people like you off

• Hey, I love a good troll as much as the next, er, troll but I can't stand bitch little assholes who report you the moment you have a dig back. Pathetic.

• Oh, I don't like trolls. I just don't like people complaining about trolls

What Girls Said 5

• I stay because I genuinely enjoy helping people and doing my best to give solid advice to others when they need it. The Amazon cards are great too :P

• This site is addictive! I keep checking it out of habit. That's mostly why. It's a lot of fun sometimes but lately, people have been grinding my gears.

• Free cocaine.

Dude not all of us give in to the whole marshmallow answers. Some of us like being honest. And truth hurts sometimes so what?

But yeah if you can't take it because you feel like you're gonna throw your laptop out the window is better to get your Netflix and go.
    I tried that once, deleted my amazing account and then came back lol... So hopefully you aren't as addicted.

• It's the double standard bullshit I can't stand. Don't post something really bitchy, antagonistic and childish only to report my comeback! Pathetic, plus the amount of white Knights jumping in is sickening.

• I just got all worked up about it again. The question and the comments of that girl are still up. But my whole answer got removed and continued removed smh. Time for bed

• Sorry lovely, didn't mean to agitate you but it's nice to know others have to put up with the same shit I do!

• What's the point of a post like this, especially if you're anon? I stay because it's free entertainment and it passes time, which I have a lot of right now.

• Because I'm not quite there for my free Netflix and I'm posting as many questions as I can to get those few final points. I shall miss you Commie!

• I gotcha. Well I'll miss you too? Maybe?

• You will, or won't have to ;) doodoodoodoo doodoodoodoo (Twilight Zone/Mystery Music)

• I stay because people tell me I help them. I like helping people, I should take my own advice more often.

• Never! I never take my own advice.