If I use my Xper points on a giftcard, does my level drop down?

If I use my xper points on a giftcard does my level drop down? I'm still kind of new to the site, I don't know how it works.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• No, you will never drop down in level. However, your amount of redeemable points will decrease when you use your xper.

• I won't be using it for a while. We don't have NetFlix here. Amazon looks like the one I will choose.

• No your level status doesn't drop. Your profile still shows the amount of Xper accumulated over your time on GAG.

• No your xper points don't drop but it will tell you the amount of xper points available or left depending on what your redeemed.

• no, it stays the same

• Nope, it doesn't.

What Guys Said 2

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

Redeeming Xper points only affects your Redeemable total, not your Total Xper Points or your Xper Level.

• No, you lose "redeemable xper" which is calculated independently from your total, basically your total remains the same but the redeemable xper is decreased. Redeemable xper is the same as your total in quantity, except all other redeemed item costs are subtracted from it. So, your total xper and your level stay the same. You just won't be able to redeem items with xper sou have already redeemed. I hope that makes sense.