Which GAG member has tried to outsmart you?

What was said and how did you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been outsmarted by MaskedSanity and after being up against the ropes I nailed her with the block feature. It was a hollow victory on my part, I used dirty tactics, but then I'll do whatever it takes to gain the upper hand.

I am a sad, sad little man.

What Guys Said 6

• Can't remember specific names since a lot of people have tried in my many years here, but people only ever seem to try it with arguments they can never win anyway like they'll literally argue an opinion or an idea. They never argue the absolutes.

• You can't argue facts which tend to be the absolute s. You argue opinions and ideas to which one holds up more to reason and deconstruction of it

• don't remember anyone recently LOL

• They have tried but have failed for some reason using rational thinking is not the most common trait for some people.

• You can either baffle them with bullshit or dazzle them with brilliance.

• If anyone has tried, I honestly did not notice.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...55d1a4a888ab.jpg

• I can't be outsmarted, it's impossible.

• I can't even remember the last one. I do that often, it always make me smile to show them I am above em. it's just a better way to insult them instead of the poor curse words.

What Girls Said 4

• Haven't put attention to that

• You did, anon.

• Athorable did that.

• Several people. There are some smart people here, some smarter than me. It happens.