I've been on this website for a while now and now I'm kind of addicted to it. Who else agrees?

Who else finds this website addictive? I log in a couple times a day :P

• Yes this website is addictive
  • not so much
  • No it's not addictive

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say i'm massively addicted, I generally check in when i'm bored... considering how long i've been part of the community my xper score really isn't that high.

What Guys Said 12

• Oh yes GAG is VERY addictive - TILL one doesn't realize it lol I log in as many times a day as possible myself but again I'm not hooked on to it. I realized it's 'addictive properties' a while ago and now I prioritize my work obviously and then I do miss out logging in for a day or so at times :-)

Vote 'A'

• Definitely. I stop myself after 2 hours on this site per day otherwise I just sit and answer/browse questions forever.

Like I've said before, it's like being a wallflower at a massive party where anything and everything you can believe it going on: people are fucking, talking about politics, arguing about religion, sharing recipes, giggling in the corner, etc. etc.

• I really like it but I'm not addicted because I'm still capable of completing the things that are more important. Things related to work and my career I mean. I still manage to get that done to the point I need.

• GAG helped me to stop consuming cocaine

• Oh yeah definitely. I spend way too much time here. I think the only time I am not available at all is when I am asleep. O. o

• hahaha I love this poll, I only just got this, and I'm addicted its kinda sad really... :/

• Don't hesitate! Everyone on here will confirm it is addictive :-)
    Who doesn't like to hear people from all over the world and discuss any topic with them.
    The poll confirms my statement haha :-)

• You also addicted to being anonymous i assume.

• Yes, i fall sleep with the laptop on my lap and wake at 3:00 a. m. to turn it off half sleep

• That's because you have no life. :)

• it's especially addicted when you connect with someone and have fun here

• Nope it's not addictive.

What Girls Said 1

• It's definitely an addiction for a lot of people.
    It used to be for me as well, no doubt.