I've been on this website for a while now and now I'm kind of addicted to it. Who else agrees?

Who else finds this website addictive? I log in a couple times a day :P

• Yes this website is addictive
    83% (5)81% (13)82% (18)Vote
  • not so much
    17% (1)12% (2)14% (3)Vote
  • No it's not addictive
    0% (0)7% (1)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say i'm massively addicted, I generally check in when i'm bored... considering how long i've been part of the community my xper score really isn't that high.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Oh yes GAG is VERY addictive - TILL one doesn't realize it lol I log in as many times a day as possible myself but again I'm not hooked on to it. I realized it's 'addictive properties' a while ago and now I prioritize my work obviously and then I do miss out logging in for a day or so at times :-)

Vote 'A'

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I stop myself after 2 hours on this site per day otherwise I just sit and answer/browse questions forever.

Like I've said before, it's like being a wallflower at a massive party where anything and everything you can believe it going on: people are fucking, talking about politics, arguing about religion, sharing recipes, giggling in the corner, etc. etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like it but I'm not addicted because I'm still capable of completing the things that are more important. Things related to work and my career I mean. I still manage to get that done to the point I need.

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG helped me to stop consuming cocaine

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah definitely. I spend way too much time here. I think the only time I am not available at all is when I am asleep. O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha I love this poll, I only just got this, and I'm addicted its kinda sad really... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't hesitate! Everyone on here will confirm it is addictive :-)
    Who doesn't like to hear people from all over the world and discuss any topic with them.
    The poll confirms my statement haha :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You also addicted to being anonymous i assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i fall sleep with the laptop on my lap and wake at 3:00 a. m. to turn it off half sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • That's because you have no life. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it's especially addicted when you connect with someone and have fun here

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's not addictive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's definitely an addiction for a lot of people.
    It used to be for me as well, no doubt.

1|2
    0|0