Why do I feel annoyed when my Crush flirts with other Guys? (She's from G@G)

I have a HUUUUGE crush on a girl on G@G. I follow her, reply to all her questions and we even message each other. But I feel terribly annoyed when some other guy gets her attention in a Question / Opinion / Comment. No, I do not want her to talk only to myself, she is a free bird. But I want some advice to make that feeling go away. She's just my crush, not my gf. So I just need some help in not getting annoyed. :(

Most of the opinions are helpful. But lately nothing new is happening except @ScruffyNerfHerder and @PineappleBreath talking to each other. Feel free to read their essays :P :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Because your territory has been marked. Its human nature to be upset.

What Girls Said 12

• "I have a HUUUUGE crush on a girl on G@G."

find another interest than internet and girls honey. maybe money?

also this is a feeling that men find when they have a crush on someone.

your face when she flirts:
    images.sodahead.com/.../...54_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

I hope you're not as cheesy as the guy above though.

• For starters tell her how you feel about her. Secondly, realize that she's probably just here for fun.

• Sorry bby. You should've told me. I won't do it anymore.

lol jk...

• :P :P You can do what you want honey. I just want advice to stop feeling bad about it. :P :P

• I agree with the 25-29 female anon lol... I feel bad now. Sorry things had to work out this way baby.

• LOL this is so weird.. 🙈🙊 hehe ok ok have you asked her in pm how you feel about it?

• It's probably innocent flirting anyway but maybe tell her how you feel?

• Be honest with her!

• You should just tell her how you feel. She can possibly feel the same. Good luck buddy :)

• Well, and what will you do against it?

• Falling for someone on GAG is a bad idea because no one is who they say they are, everyone is flirting with everyone, and you'll always be forced to see it. Meet someone IRL.

• Don't be jelous! I'm gonna love you long time 👍

• Search through some more gag girl pics and develop a crush on a different chick. A chick that's not online as much maybe.

• Did you try stalking her and making her give a police report on you?

What Guys Said 4

• its a feeling that happens. you can either get with the program, or get without. guys flirt with girls all the time online (also, I'm betting she doesn't even know you are crushing)
    bottom line, it happens... just know that they are in the same position as you, they can flirt, but they can't have.

• :) She knew. I told her. We decided not to take it any further. She's too far from my place and There is no possibility of a relationship beyond internet.

• Hey what's up life been good? Mine has I have with stacks of dimes

• I have quarters, wats good lol. I've just been working is all.. whats there to do any way?

• It's simple: you need to talk to more women.

It's a feeling of scarcity. If you have $100000, and you lose a $5 bill, pffft, whatever. If you only have $10 and you lose a $5... well, it doesn't feel quite the same, does it?

Talk to more women, helps you from getting oneitis.

• I sense a wannabe pickup artist in my presence do you have painted nails and use shitty magic perhaps?

• @PineappleBreath
      Haha, I learned the word "oneitis" from one of my students. Didn't know that was PUA stuff. And using numbers is a pretty standard way to illustrate magnitude (especially as a teacher...)

I'm kind of amazed there was an actual TV show on PUA crap. Have there been others like that?

• Well there is one more but it's mainly meant as a way to laugh at people making jackasses of themselves as they try and pickup girls. It's actually pretty funny it's on YouTube it's called keys to the vip

• Are you sure she is flirting?

Also how have you managed to develop a crush on GAG?

• relax mayne she's just flirting on GAG and not in person, at least she PM's so chill