What do you think this site is for?

I disagree that its just for adults dating and tryna find answers about their love life. I think its an innovative website for young and old people of mixed genders can share opinions and knowledge and also get to eachother safely.. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• To give people knowledge amd to share advice

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with you

• It's about penis size questions.

• this site is open for everyone LOL

• Depends... who are you calling old? :P

• It's for questions on boob and dick size. And the occasional "rate me from 1-10"

• Whats so wrong with rate me questions I just don't get it...

• Sometimes its lifts self esteem, because if you ask your mom or siblings they'll just be nice cause they're related to you its better to get judged from someone you don't know cause even if its cruel, at least they're honest

• Only opinions on my looks I would want is from the girls I'm trying to get with. Makes more sense than getting a compliment from someone who I will never meet or ask on a date.

• This site have never been about dating, the name “ask” implies sharing knowledge.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm pretty sure that's what many people say about this site. I've always thought that. :/

• It's for 13 year olds and up. In all seriousness It really is about penis size questions. You'll see soon enough lol

• I have seen lol but at least you said it appropriately

• It's really funny. Aside from that, this site is a great way to get insight on cultural norms from other countries. That's why I love the site.