Would you sell your GAG account (without deleting your messages)? If yes, for how much?

With Xper points, messages, and everything. Personally i'd not sell it LOL

2318

Most Helpful Guy

• 500 euros. my profile pic is not included

What Girls Said 23

• well i wonder how much people are willing to pay for a GaG account... i mean, just... go buy a cheeseburger or something =]

• who the hell would buy it though? lmao.

• I'm not sure I could. There are things in my inbox that people have told me in confidence and me selling my account would basically be me ratting all of those people out when they trusted me with certain things.

• No one would buy it. Lol I lead a boring GAG life. I do have lots of xper points I haven't used though so I suppose some users would like to cash in on that. Haha!

• Naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I just couldn't... It's very hard for me to let go of something when I get attached to it. My gag account is a part of me and I come here to help people and get a few laughs when I can, which is comforting to me so it would be like taking a toy from a baby lol. This my toy is definitely not for sale!! ^_^

• For zero dollars.

Only one can be the FOXY QUEEN, BITCHES!!!

#FoxyPowerForLIfeBitches

• No I wouldn't

• Totally, for 27.50 but I keep my avi. ;)

• No I probably won't.. I love my account!

• Noooooooooo. My account is my personal diary. I love my diary, especially this current one. How can I sell my diary? :(

• If i'm a celebrity from Hollywood... I might..

• Nahh, I'd pass on that.

• I doubt anyone would want to buy it but I likely would.

• No, never...

• Why would anyone want to buy my lame GAG account? this thing is ASS

• Well they'd have to buy it for millions, my bank details are floating around in it somewhere

• maybe, depending on who and how much. i copied @sparrow24

• no i wouldn't
    hahahh who wanna buy

• would people even buy a GaG account.. haha

• No I wouldn't sell it. I love my GaG account

• That depends on the amount offered

• How much for?

• It depends on how much they were offering, and WHO was offering...

What Guys Said 17

• I can't even imagine somebody wanting it. I always forget you can get amazon cards here. I'm in this for the love of the game, haha. But I wouldn't sell out of respect to a few people who have shared personal information with me in confidence.

• Sure I wouldn't care. Amount wouldn't matter much. I guess if some nut really wanted the first place XP slot in the "Top Xpers list I can see this. I've heard of people on sites like gamefaqs selling accounts on ebay because of the "Karma points."

• id rather trade mine with someone else's account hahaa

• i knooooow i seriously shouldn't have said that=/ CRAVINGS!!!

wanna trade? lol:P

• aw crap wth? LOL.
      fair enough:P hmmmmm ok "personal informationnn"

• @JustBanANNAz you know it xD

• Doubt anyone would want to buy it unless it was extremly low price, like maybe for a quarter. Honestly if it's only worth 25 cents, then I'd rather just keep it. However if someone was foolish enough to offer $50, I'd sell it in a heartbeat.

• Mmm, I wouldn't sell it just to protect some people's privacy, I could care less about what I have said but I can't have what others trust me with to be leaked.

• With messages? $-10000000000.
    Without messages? $99999999999999999999999999999999

jk. I'll probably just sell it for $99999999999999999999999999999999 regardless anyway. It's not even actually worth anything really, anyway - just get a new one, to the behest of the G@G terms of use (do people actually read these? I do...).

• Oh bloody hell, I switched with messages and without messages.
      It's supposed to be the other way around.
      I'm sorry, I just had 2 all-nighters at university and wandered like a hobo. I can't think straight right now.

• Well, a GURU account with 25k XPER? Pretty decent, I guess.

Technically with the unredeemed XPER it is currently worth a few bucks in terms of Amazon credits, so that's cool. I'd rather not sell it, it feels nice to be privileged as a Guru :p

• Hahaha. No. I don't think anyone would be interested in buying it anyway.

• Mine probably wouldn't be worth much.

• How much you willing to pay? Let's talk business.

• How much do you offer?

• Nah. I wouldn't want them reading my private messages to people. I'd sell my Xper points though.

• haven't you redeem them yet?

• Yeah I have LOL. That's what keeps me going on here. Free food :P.

• Never but an interesting question though

• Probably around 80 dollars. 40 for each dollar I can redeem via Amazon and 40 for everything else.

• Nah, I don't know anybody who would buy it though.

• Will sell to the Highest bidder. I have a reserve but I will not say what it is! :D

• Got a 20 pound bag of hundred dollar bills? Then no.