Do you think GAG is recording our every move and is psychologically assessing our behaviour?

I have this hunch lol what are your opinions lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• No. However since this is a free site, we are NOT the customers. The need to make money, so they do it by adds... and maybe with selling userdata like preference among the ages (what topic males in the age 18-24 like etc) to buyers. Therefore their customers are really the ones sellling adds, and companies buying userdata.
    we are just a needed asset to generate clicks on the adds, and userdata for them to sell.

• I think google should not be allowed to track people down
    but they do it and i am sucked for having google as my homepage
    maybe i should switch to Yahoo or look for private homepage
    I think anything is possible for any website to track down what
    we say, do, post, comment on these sites i think they need to
    make a petition for google to no longer be able to track us down
    there is ways if you put your full name on google you can get
    your personal information removed i done it least i tried who
    knows how good it works or will last.

• HAHAHA I'm gonna pocket my opinion on this one :) Ahh hell, the answer is... *GAG drone blows up my house. Yep, I'm dead* Haha

• If that's true then I wonder what this site thinks about me and how it acquired artificial intelligence. Mostly the latter..

• Omg!! Omg!! OMGOOOOD!!! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀... omg?

• Yum!! I will take it!!

• Not really. But since minors are allowed on here I think it's a good site to catch pedophiles and send them to prison.

Always found it funny how people think private messages are actually private. Admins and mods are always reading your personal conversations and reporting any potential predator or terrorist to the authorities.

• What.. mods as well?

• Hmm.. That might depend on the forums but I've been to other sites where mods clearly had that power. So it wouldn't surpsise me lol.

• We Mods do not have the power to read anything that isn't posted publicly - that is, we cannot read your private messages. Nor can we see who posts anonymously, whether it's a question or a comment. Please do not make these claims and confuse other members!

• No, but google might be.

• Fuckin google!!!

• @Bandit74 I do it out of the kindness of my heart. No doubt some people do it for the perceived glory, I don't know. I was never excited about being a mod, I did it because I'm on a lot and I can occasionally help out. I lost mod status for a while for not deleting enough :D

I suppose it lets you delete stuff people write at you if they're flaming you... but I won't use it for that.

• Lol, you almost lost it because you didn't delete enough, I guess it's like being a cop, they WANT you to write tickets.

Yeah you don't seem like the type of guy that would abuse his athority, you're pretty neutral when you post opinions.

• No, I don't believe that. Though everyone knows that google does that.
    When you mail a friend via Gmail and she eats cheese by the kilo... for sure you'll see publicity for cheese appear in a corner of your gmail!
    They know everything about everyone :-)

• Sure why not

• Is not accessing, is manipulating. It has to apply different stragety time by time with following the cultural trends. It does what it takes to surviving. Facebook did the same if you pay more attention to Internet Industry.

• Yes. There are also paid shills here pushing their political agendas. Pretty sure some of them are reptilian shape-shifting aliens.

yourfaceisstupid.com/.../...eories-lol-300x289.jpg

• Only when they think you could be a mod.

It's part of the reason why I never became a mod, haha.

But I am pretty sure they cannot keep track of everyone. :P

• come on now be serious... of course not

• It's not impossible, but I would wonder 'for what purpose?'

• Hmmmmm to study human behaviour online lol

• Facebook or reddit would be a better target.

• Maybe they are focusing on particular types of people and the GAG population seems to be the best fit. Lol

• Yes, because GaG, NSA and CIA ALL HAVE THREE LETTERS OMG

MASSIVE CONSPIRACY!!!

• I don't know about recording out every move, but I do know they are tracking us, at least their partners are. I have a plugin on my firefox that shows and lets you block sites from tracking you.

• Who knows but I don't care either way.

• I believe you are quite paranoid, haha.

• Every time im watching p*rn.

• If I owned gag I'd do that.

• if they are run by Illuminati

• They try, but they never know when I'm being serious or fucking around so what does it matter.

What Girls Said 6