I just went on an opinion rage?

I just went on an opinion rage. I answered like 4 questions with really 'ass hole' type answers, and I usually try to give serious and helpful answers.
My question is; Have any of you gone on an 'opinion rage'?
If so, did you feel bad after it, like I do?

Thanks for making me feel like less of an ass hole!
I know that I'm not alone anymore.
Stupid questions get stupid responses.
Thanks everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really do that, I internalize most of my rage and just not talk to anyone at all.

What Girls Said 10

• lol well i answer a lot of questions but not in that way. i dont release any of my rage from my world on here.
    i tend to treat GaG like a different community altogether so if i rage its because i am provoked

• Nope I haven't done it. If I'm in a bad mood I won't bother answering any questions since at the end of the day it's not the asker's fault you're feeling moody. I see no point in wasting my time to make a stupid answer that will only upset people/ make other's angry. I generally prefer peace ^_^

• Hmm. Well, sometimes when I'm in a bad mood, I might stop caring about giving serious answers for a while. Then I might give very short/blunt/sarcastic answers. But I never really go out of my way to act like a total asshole. That just isn't me.

• I do it from time to time but people want to look down on me for being a mod. I'm human too damn it. I can only be helpful when it is desperately needed and sometimes some questions are asking for whole answers. Nah don't feel bad, it happens just don't offend or bully anyone on here.

• What special privileges/things do you get as a mod? I keep seeing a couple members who are mods and wondering what comes along with that job. Just curious.

• Well I can remove certain comments but its up to admin really. We basically supervise.

• fuck no! what I do is serious work my dear. You sir are insane.

• I've done this with sarcastic answers, not mean answers. Usually I don't feel too bad because the questions were really stupid, but once or twice I've regretted.

• No not really am rude when it's come to annoying question annoying people and some under 18 question so no I don't regret anything :3

• I yell at people a lot in here. But only when they are fucking retards. I never just yell at people to yell though, or if their question is actually real.

• I try not to, but if I'm in a shitty mood- I might be a tad more blunt.

• yeeep
    and yea i feel really bad after lol

What Guys Said 8

• Not a "rage" but I do post things that piss off the whiners on this site with no regrets. Like a lot of the kids on this site you can tell they just want answers they agree with right off the bat but it doesn't stop me from being honest when someone's a dumbass.

• When I post when in a bad mood, I post a lot of asshole stuff.
    Having to pull an all-nighter puts me in a bad mood.
    I pull a lot of all-nighters.
    I post in a bad mood quite often.
    I post asshole stuff quite frequently.

I don't feel guilty, because even though I'm being a dick, I'm usually also giving solid advice.

• Sometimes I troll a bit, but I'm never intentionally an asshole. And lately I've even felt bad about trolling.

So I probably won't do that anymore.

I treat the trolls like animals at the zoo. They're obviously not ready/willing/ever going to be in the wild, so what's wrong with me throwing them bread and having a giggle?

• Sometimes. Have not done that in a while, though. I am "not nice" only when I think the given person is doing something very stupid and I disagree with them vehemently, and not because I am deliberately trying to be an asshole.

• No. I avoid questions that might make me go crazy because I don't want to be like that.

• I do it all the time. I fully expect to get banned soon, but I think in a lot of cases it's warranted. I did feel bad about one. I apologized later. I think we're cool now.

• Well I call those guys who post suicide shit on gag fucktards... but that's my spiel

• i don't do that i dont get angry at peoples opinion, but then that usually makes them mad at me and say i act like am better than them