What's the point of sending these messages? Seriously?

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...aat3pm1s6fekvo1_500.png

Guys like idek but I get these sometimes. Never answer

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a troll and nothing more. A lot of people try to tick others off for their own joy. If you replied back you'd just be giving him what he wants. Kids will be kids.

What Guys Said 20

• He's probably upset that he has trouble with women who are attractive as you are, so he has to put them down to make himself feel better, and also troll. He knows you're attractive, it's the internet, and wants to troll to ruin your day. You kind of gave a him a reaction he wanted to by posting this, not to say you shouldn't, but I'm sure he wanted this.

• Someone's just bitter about not having a chance with you... wouldn't worry about it if I were you

• you know what you did is not right and you can be reported don't you?

• he's doing what juveniles do, pisses off the girl to get attention on.

• A stupid guy.

• there are so many possibilities ranging from he likes you to he hates you to he's bored. you'll never really know the real reason & you don't need to waste your valuable time on useless messages. just ignore it and continue with your life.

• Just a loser. Seriously. SO little game he'll never get laid.

• Love, you are beautiful. Don't pay attention to them, they're just low life's that have nothing better to do than troll. :)

• Sometimes people get a kick out of being a douchebag on the internet because they are a... douchebag, haha. Least you know that's a lie! You are a very pretty girl, beautiful! No point in answering a troll!

• Just has nothing better to do. Easy to ignore.

• Its a chance to talk to beautiful girls who in real life would never talk back

• He's either an insecure troll with no social life or a blind person. You look pretty in your profile pic tbh. :P

Best to just report and block him. People do get spam from trolls like that on this site, don't worry about it.

• He message me again and was all like "Did I break your heart?" ahhahaha

• He wanted to hurt your feelings and bother you. That was the point.

• He sounds mad because you're not even close to ugly.

• Well that has got to be the most pointless trolling I've seen. Just ignore idiots like him

• Hahaha he is a big lier:))

• Haha creative way on getting guys on here to tell you you're pretty without asking or sounding like you crave attention... well played hope your ego is full.

• The comments about about me being pretty in my pictures are just nice and friendly. They don't do anything to my ego. You shouldn't shame me for getting these comments or shame the people who write those comments. Why do you have to turn something positive and friendly to something negative?

• Really? You're a 30+ man. Hating on the internet. Creating negativity. Don't you think you're old to be hating? The reason for me putting up this picture is because I am chocked that people write these things (at least at this website) even it may be a joke. You're clearly not joking with this comment. Please bring your negativity somewhere else because there's too much of it here on the internet.

And why are you angry for me for getting those (positive!!!) comment? Shouldn't you be angry at people for writing those comments then (don't be --.-)? I'm not the one who's actually doing it.

• You're right, I apologize.

• lol, well, do you know who it was and why he sent it... he must have had some reason. Most of the time people don't just send that kind of thing, randomly

• I dont get why they do that. I was expecting something more along the lines of show me your boobies or something

• The dude needs stronger lenses on his glasses.

What Girls Said 2

• They are hyped up on hatter-aid. They have nothing better to do than to sit around and judge other people. The funny thing is he doesn't have a pic up. He probably knows he is ugly now he is calling someone else ugly. You are really pretty. Don't let him bring you down. Please!!!<3

• being mean makes people feel better about themselves.