Would you leave GAG if one day "anonymous" feature was abolished?

Personally not, because i don't go anonymous anyway. I don't understand what people are afraid of and go anonymous. You're anonymous with your nickname anyway, nobody asks for ID when you sign up in GAG LOL.

What will you do if that happened?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• nah, i dont use it that much.

if people wanna be anonymous just let them be. some people feel better that way.

• No. I never go anonymous. The day the anons are gone is when this place would get really interesting.

• Anonymous is a very convenient feature to get ur point across with out too much attention falling on you, specifically due to the fact that no one can PM u.

• No impact onme since I dont go on anon

• never?

• in my last two accounts, a few topics i went on anon but as commentor i have never use anon

• I go anonymous because haters doesn't stop attacking me because am Muslim...

• I say anon trolls who get reported by a certain amount of people should get their account automatically revealed on an answer or if the troll is a question asker. That way people can still go anon trolls become less a& everybody wins

• Not sure if I'd ever leave, but I'd be here way less. I am sorry, but I really like the anonymous feature.

• i wouldn't leave but a lot less activity :P

• Yes. I always answer and ask in anon. I'm not hear for a social. I am here for honest answers and questions.

• what are you afraid of?

• I'm not affraid of anything.

What Guys Said 11

• maybe, because then there wouldn't be so many answers or trolls, and the traffic might just die down.

• I'd loe to see "anonymus" dead and burried, or at least severely limited.
    There's too much bullshit from anon, both as troll posts and as troll coments.

Also a lot of people seem to use anon as a default setting for asking oftentimes quite silly questions that even the most basic sex ed covers.

• I would be glad because it'd mean the trolls had to "expose" their username but honestly I don't see why hiding a username is such a big deal.

• They should do it anyway its an excuse for piss brains to post shit that nobody wants to read. I don't understand why anyone would want to be anonymous unless it is a very genuine personal story they are sharing. Replies should not be given anonymously though.

• No. I wouldn't leave. But seriously, the Anon function is a fair idea. I mean I get what you're saying about being anonymous - but there are fucking weirdos who will stalk your comments and use them against you. Or maybe you want to ask a question without being linked to your "personality" on GaG.

• Of course not. I'm proud of most of my opinions. I may as well have my name by the ones I'd rather post as anonymous.

• I'd not leave because of that.

• I'd be on here even more, I hate the anonymous feature. Too many people abuse the shit out of it.

• Never gone anon, don't plan to. I stand by what I say.

• no i wouldn't

• Well certain kinds of questions like very personal ones wouldn't get asked if anon was abolished. Also a lot of the sex questions wouldn't get asked either.

• Personaly i've asked many "personal" questions qith my user ID