Why do guys from India always stalk me on here?

Guys from India specifically ALWAYS stalk me and write in my mailbox. It's weird because the location is always India. Indian guys: why do you do this? Am I the only one they do this to?

I'm sorry, not ALL Indian men of course. Didn't mean to generalize.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those perverted Indians are painting a pretty bad picture of Indian men as a whole, which seems to be reinforcing the widely believed stereotype of Indian men being 'ugly, dirty and perverted' in the western world.
    I'm an Indian, and I have ALWAYS treated everyone on here, irrespective of gender, with utmost respect. And I haven't even sent a personal text to an unknown woman. Makes me sad that people of my country are stooping so low here. :(

• I believe you. All Indian men aren't the same. That I know.

• Thank you so much for choosing mine as the most helpful opinion, and more importantly, acknowledging that all Indian men are not the same! :)
      And I'm also glad that 7 people have upvoted me! :)

What Guys Said 9

• Don't limit to Brown guys, I'm Black let me get access to that profile too, boo.

33.media.tumblr.com/...m7sws3WhDJ1rn95k2o1_500.gif

• You can block users who send spam messages but please also report their profile by clicking the flag icon. thanks

• Yeah, they do that. Just block them.

• Are you Indian? Or something in your pic that would attract them specifically?

• I talk to only 2 people here. You can't be one of them.

• Hey leave me outta this i didn't do nothing.

• Hey im greek :ppp

• I hate saying they are a menace to women but... they are a menace to women. In my country they come in and cause trouble with women and my colleagues in America say the same about them there too. It is a different culture with the way they treat women. India has a monumentally high rape epidemic. It's best to steer clear of them and block them if they introduce themselves in some weird way. In Italy many will message women they think are in a bad place in life and have public profiles that indicate they are depressed or such and they do this to try to marry and gain citizenship. I bring this up because a site like this and the majority of women who need these sites are prime targets for them so they take advantage whenever and however they can. It's best to not worry about political correct stuff or hurting anyones feelings and protect yourself by blocking them the moment they try anything.

• That 'rape epidemic' you talk about, has been falsely created by the media for their selfish needs. The reality here is COMPLETELY different. The laws are heavily in favor of women. If a couple have consensual sex and later break up, the woman can easily file a rape case against the man and have him sent to prison. And the court has specifically stated that "The words of a woman alone are enough to convict a rape accused, no other evidence is necessary". Its pretty messed up over here. More than 50% of those 'rape cases' aren't even 'rape'.

And please refrain from making general statements like 'Indian men are a menace to the women', without knowing the reality. I'm an Indian man too, and I have never been a menace to ANY woman (Indian or others) in spite of several women having been a menace to me.

• If you are referring to the men beheaded recently, those were front page news in Florence for 2 days and when I arrived to Miami in America it was front page news too. The rapes that take place in India I have never seen on the front page and have had to search for them on primary sources to even learn about them which took place after I personally witnessed that attack in Mumbai which made me curious.

Like I said, you seem like a well intentioned man so I want to make clear that my points are not aimed at every single Indian man because I know that not every single Indian man acts like that. But I will say that every single Indian man I have ever personally met has been an embarrassment to men in general toward women. I have no problem, at all, with India and no reason to be angry at India. In fact, I want India to be a strong country because I DO have a problem with the Middle Eastern countries and a strong India means more checks on Islam countries. But I am not going to

• lie to you about what I have personally seen and my personal opinion. It would be unfair to you and unfair to the girls who read this. I am not a crusader for radical feminist rights as I think a majority of their claims are ludicrous. But when it comes down to rape issues that I have personally seen with my own eyes, well not rape but an attack for sure and unknown about rape, and what I have read by my own research I simply cannot forgo typing about it if it comes up. I wish I didn't have to, I really do wish that but I just feel stating what I have seen and my personal opinion is more important than hurting someones feelings because I weigh it as a risk assessment and potential victim of a predator outweighs hurt feelings to me.

I want to reinforce again you seem like a well intentioned, reasonable and likable guy who is embarrassed by those things. I assume (and hope) that women take notice of that instead of the rape issues coming from India.

• There's a lot of thirsty men on here. It's sad that that they worship and overrate the majority of women on here.

What Girls Said 10

• yeah i get it too. that or turkish...

of course we must say that its not all of them.
    i really dont know y tho. =/

• I get lots of messages from indian guys. A lot of them are interested, but most of them are very polite and nice. I just let them know I'm not interested. Also when guys hear I have 2 kids, they hit the road running lol!

• I get that too and turkey as well but just ignore

• We chatted naughty before tho. Lol! Don't blame guys for being that. Girls can also be, you and I know my friend!

• By the way I wasn't meaning they stalk I just get a lot of messages from people from India and turkey and they don't bother me its usually a flattery comment... Doesn't bother me if it stays there... Highly doubt pleasing yourself to my picture constitutes to anything

• Nope, you're not the only one. Just don't reply if it's an obvious creeper message, or troll the shit out of them for your own amusement!

• lol because they are the most heavily populated country in the world

• we got it too

• I get dat to lol. there's probably nothing to do in india so there bored lol xxx

• It seems to happen more often yes.

• Omigosh, I thought it was only me! Some guy from india messaged me once saying he wanted to talk to me about his love for women's feet.. he called it "feet worship". Scared the crap out of me , so ai blocked him lol

• You too? We're in the same boat then! :(((