Why do people block each other here for no reason?

I'm curious to know. Why do some people block each other here for no reason. Is it possible that some block people because they are racist and think you are disgusting without even getting to know you? and how is that fair?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people may not like what someone says or find them rude and crude... I don;t know if I have any blocks.. Although I know of one I do recall when I first started nearly a year ago, where I used a pun for fun to get my point across, no harm to him, actually feeling sorry for him, however, he didn't take it with a grain of salt.
    I have to admit I have blocked a couple who have crossed the line and even One who got on my turf one too many times.. Other than that, I have had no problems with anyone.
    And you yourself may find that you may need to bush a button or two down your own line here.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 7

• To be honest I prefer that way instead of useless aggression.
    If they don't like me, their problem, it is ok. I don't have to like them either.

• I think the are racist if they just block you for no reason especially when they are white.

• There's this chick and these two guys I found blocked me for no reason. All of them are white and all of them are the sort of people you could say are racist from their looks.

• agreed

• If they block u because of your race, it only reflects on their ignorance and snobbish personality, you are good without them as well. who need racists as friends? and this isn't a friendship site, true relationships are formed somehow but it isn't everyone main intent.

then people block for petty reasons like people not agreeing with their opinion beside that there are perv here so best to have them block too

• The amount of arrogance displayed here are from Europe and Usa. I've blocked them first or they blocked me first.

• Ehh I don't think ita because of no reason. They probably have one, it might be stupid over very reasonable but for no reason... uum no I don't think so.

• Well there's obviously a reason

• One less common reason, but which popped up in my mind is shyness. Maybe they are really shy people who can't stand much human contact! :P

• i doubt anybody does it for no reason...

What Guys Said 4

• I think there is always a reason. It's hard to figure out because you can't read their mind.
    Personally, I don't care.

• Yeah some people are like that. You will get used to it.

• Because some people can't take the truth and sulk about it which usually ends with them blocking you or they could be a feminist...

• Some people literally can't stand any dissenting opinions.

• No it's not the case I didn't even know them or speak with them.

• No but you might have stated your opinion on something in another thread, and they blocked you pre-emptively.