Following people on here?

So yeah I'm new to the site, but what is really the purpose of following people on GaG? I know the FAQ states it's a way to stay up-to-date on the people you really like on the site, but is that all I can just click their profile if I want to know what going on with them right. Is there more to it I missing or is it more like bragging rights?

Most Helpful Guy

• Following:

is an American television drama series which premiered on Fox on January 21, 2013, about an ex-FBI agent trying to catch a serial killer and his murderous cult. The series was created by Kevin Williamson and is jointly produced by Outerbanks Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television.

The first season premiered on January 21, 2013 and consisted of 15 episodes. On March 4, 2013, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on January 19, 2014. The series' renewal for a third season was announced on March 7, 2014.

You're welcome buddy.

What Guys Said 2

• there's more to it. you can check live feed based on who you are following only so that you don't have to see everyone in live feed.

• you basically give them 1 Xper point LOL

What Girls Said 2

• When you follow a user, it puts their activity in your LiveFeed, if you select the option to "show activity from users I follow." So basically, if you like the way a user answers questions you can follow them and then you will be able to see their posts easily. Also, if you activate the setting on your profile to "allow messages only from users I follow" then only the users YOU are following will be allowed to private message you.

• Good question, other than messaging I really don't know. Follow me ishplump I need more girl followers ;)