What new option you would like to have when GAG make new update?

Title say everything for me I would like to be able too :

- delete my questions
- delete others answers in my questions
- delete others comment in my comment

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Ax the Tumblr/unlimited scrolling on the Recently Asked Questions page, please. I really can't stand it on any site, because it's very difficult to have some sort of placeholder for where you're at when you're surfing. Maybe the page refreshes itself, maybe you accidentally click off the page instead of opening a new tab, whatever... you lose your page if it leaves where you're at.

Having actual pages where the questions are divided up onto is TONS better for organization and keeping your place. In conjunction with this, this site needs to implement a sorting system for it's search results. Perhaps different qualifiers based on most recent, category, gender, and things like that.

@Tolga, pleeeeeeease go back to pages and ditch the unlimited scrolling format? :D

• I'm guessing you are using chrome (?) as that's the browser not keeping your position when you hit back button. We actually have an issue open for this, just trying to get into the queue of our development team. @argie is our director of development, I try to sweet talk him sometimes to fit stuff like this in to a release sooner than later, I will try my best :)

• @tolga You look so handsome *-* xD how many Moderatore in GAG o_O

• Yes, I use Chrome. Do other browsers keep the questions extended down (the "load more" button)? If that's not what you're meaning, then it has more to do with the first 20 questions or however many pop up at first... it only ever loads the page with that many at first. So if the page is refreshed, it grabs the latest x-number of questions posted and "de-extends" the page to default again.

@argie is the man to sweet talk, huh? Argie, I'll let you see the top of my (next) girlfriend's areola if you can knock this issue out? :D

• They should implement a feature that affords a Question Asker the opportunity to disallow Under 18 opinions on questions that fall under the Sexual Behavior (NOT Sexual Health) topic.

I completely understand that Under 18 people have every right to talk about sex if they like, and I'd actually encourage that as it can lead to healthy discussion and some education, but some people want to ask sexual questions and aren't comfortable with minors being able to reply to them. I think GaG should respect that, much in the same way that they allow Questions Askers to disallow Anonymous responses.

• Distribute punches to those who are (unironically) aggressive on the internet.

Bring back the friendly options. Walls, friends, reciprocal notifications when people add you, that type of thing. I'm not sure why they killed that aspect of the site... but it's punch worthy...

• After u block a prick!! If that same person is blocked by say 10 people (they can't all be wrong) then they get points deducted and eventually get kicked out for good. Some people just answer questions with shit just to cause shit and that is not what we want here.

• You can already delete your questions. I don't think you can delete your answers in your questions though. You can delete others comments in your opinion by reporting them if they are really bad.

-I'd like for them to add a easier way to search for people you have messaged/ people who have messaged you.

-I'd like for them to allow you to change the background color to something more darker.

• -Also on the computer version you have more features when looking for questions than the mobile version. I wish they'd fix that.

• @Stuff_and_stuff Well you can't really delete it, but it will make you as the asker anonymous and you will quit getting notifications from it. To do it go to your questions. Beside each question is a star and like a chain link. Click on the chain link :).

• Oh okay. Sounds good.

• -Proper pagination
    -Opinions longer than 2000 characters
    -Chat feature

• I like the answer the man gave about disallowing people under 18. along with allowing the anonymous responses

• Implement a rating 1-10 for physical appearance and rating for opinions on every users profile, make sure it shows which users rated what rating that only the user can see.

• lol ! what are we? cattles?

• nooo.. I already see people handing others bad rates because they don't like that person.

• That's why they should show who voted and what rating they gave, but only show it to the user that got rated.

• abolish the anonymous and blocking system LOL

• When I paste text it wouldn't eat a character.

• And I like the newer chat but ideally it would be smoother on my mobile when I'm transitioning between seeing the text I'm writing and reading the message. I think it actually reloads text through the internet which makes it slower. Ideally there would be some kind of temporary memory keeping the text but I do like the chat. I'm not complaining.

• Get rid of that aggravating "Your opinion?" bar at the bottom of the page.

• An option to be able to know who has upvoted or downvoted you

• Edit my post so I can correct them

• have 2 minutes to edit and your questions after you have posted.

What Girls Said 10

• I'd like to be able to embed a gif or picture in my profile (though I do see why that could be problematic like people posting their dicks and whatever in their profile.)

I also finally want some sort of solution to block anonymous harassers.

• No wait I changed my mind. The feature I would like the most would be an optional like 250 character text box to explain why you are reporting something.

• What ever happened to the rate me section on here? They should bring it back so people will stop spamming the questions with them

• I believe that part of the site wasn't as successful as they would have liked, so they got rid of it.
      It used to be that rate me questions weren't allowed, to try to encourage members to use the Rate Me feature instead. Now that it's gone, rate me questions are allowed.

• You want to be able to censor the answers to your questions and delete them when you're bored? Well I don't agree with censoring out replies, that's a job for the mods, and you can just unlink a question from your profile if you're done with it. I'd like to be able to follow threads, other people's discussions that I'm not involved and tagged in.

• You can follow questions.

• Can you? I also meant follow individual replies, how have I missed following questions? @SandPlanet

• You can't follow individual replies, only questions. When you have a question followed, you can filter your live feed so it only shows new activities of your followed questions.

Right under the flag an where it is how long ago the question was posted, there's a "follow" button.

• Delete my questions, opinions and opinion comments because sometimes I accidently make a typing mistake :(

• Delete questions and somehow make my unanswered questions pop up on a feed again. Rather than them go unanswered, or allow me to repeat them.

• I would like to be able to edit my own comments so the grammar Nazis don't come for me.

• @DontDropIt That's too geez I feel crazy when I have that problem GaG must give us control on our own questions, comments and articles -.-

• Right? I think they should give people like a 2 minute window to edit for grammar BUT if someone has already replied then it's voided. That way you can't like... say something to people to get them to react then pretend like you never said anything offensive once you get a reply.

• block an anonymous user

• You can already more or less delete your own questions, it's a pretty new feature.

• A chat feature would be great.

• Able to change my username, yep thats all.