Anti-free speech?

does anyone else think this site is getting more and more anti-free speech for people over 18?

Most Helpful Girl

• this is a private site, of course there's no free speech, especially not for you since you're the one who keeps posting the fart and sh*t question even though it gets deleted.

What Girls Said 6

• This question is anti changes ( stagnant,pleasure only to own pace) .People who are over 18 indeed have right to say anything in state of giving advice. It is universe concept by giving views, opinions, or speech in helping people to find solution in many areas of their problems. Even 6 years kid can give advice to his father. What more people over 18 then?

• Why does it should have to occurs such conflict like that? If the speech is useful, insightful, meaningful, make sense, logic and somewhat can bring difference in people's life? Then? Was that illegal or wrong ?

• This question is anti-changes ( Stagnant, pleasure only to own pace ). People who over 18 indeed have right to say anything by means to bring changes, and help in state of giving advise.

• Very true. Whenever someone voices their opinion another comes along and tries to dispute it and try to put you down for speaking your mind. However this is the case no matter where you go or what you do. Most people do it because they think their opinion is the right one.

• Yes I agree with you...so hopefully this comment doesn't get deleted! lol I have had a couple of fustrations with this site and alnost deleted my account because of it. Maybe if you gave examples-people would agree more with you?

• Sir this is not how free speech works. The constitution says it is legal to say whatever we want. If a private site doesn't like what you say then they have the right to take it off. You won't get arrested but it will no longer remain on the site.

• OMG FIRE! There is a fire!

Oh sh*t.

What Guys Said 4

• First off, you don't have "free speech" here. This is a private website. The owners can remove anything they want. They aren't required to let you post anything you want. If you're not happy with that then don't use this site.

• Starting a posting with "First off" makes the reader anticipate another point. You did not have another point. I suggest phrasing your responses differently.

• I Agree with wanacot

• I don't see what you're getting at.

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate with examples?

• The constitution governs the U.S. government, not girlsaskguys.com

• What they said.