Who asks the best questions?

We always have the "who gives the best advice" but who do you think asks the most interesting questions?

And yeah yeah, we know anon does but apart from that.

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Me. I average 35 answers per question. I have the funniest, most thought provoking and the most interesting questions here bar none. I have had almost 200 answers on one question on a previous account. I have had people that used to hate each other become friends on some questions and have made people look differently at others and themselves.

2|0
    2|1
    • Yeah but who are you? Figures just mean they catch attention, could be you ask awful questions that get a lot of attention.

• Show All
    • hahahahahaha I know who this is.

• Really smart one? Tell me :P

What Guys Said 5

• ZepFan16

0|0
    1|2
    • Oh no. Just no.

• Show All
    • I have spoken to him in private, and this was ages ago that he was 'going through an emotional time' he's always 'going through an emotional time' can we stop talking about it please because soon I'll have my comments removed for just being honest and this has nothing to do with my question.

• Of course my friend

• I do. I ask the best questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Too late dude, too late.

• uglyugly3000 definitely LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • Never seen a question by them.

• @Zombiebabe for sure,

I got tired of asking questions long ago

1|0
    1|0
  • i ask best and most interesting questions on this site.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• There is / was a user called @knowmeyourself. Unfortunately she is not using here anymore. She has very cool questions.

1|0
    0|0
    • welcome lady :)
      yes hers is also good, didn't know she had left, she used to be mod... what a pity

• Me. Check my stats. Lmao, kidding.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually, I think I do quite like your questions. You're the first person who's been put forward apart from Zimbabweans (my new name for zombiebabe according to my phone!) That I recall seeing questions by. If you ask me a good one now I'll give you MH :)

• Vekin asks some pretty upbeat Questions... xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I think @zombiebabe and @isaynononono or @isaynonono (i'm not sure what her username is) both ask the best questions. :)
    A close runner up would be @dontdropit

They ask a lot and interesting questions in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • awww thanks babe:)

• Show All
    • hey asker i'm not from Zimbabwe your ignorant sick fuck... i'm from Mauritius by the way!!

• @zombiebabe wow there misses, I never said you were and why the fuck would I? It was a typo on my phone that I thought was funny. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. Just because I said your questions weren't very interesting there's no need to have a tantrum.

• "Zimbabweans"? seriously? dafuq is that?

1|0
    0|0
    • I have no idea, just downloaded a new keyboard and it is crazy!

• I like topics created by @pingju & @findingdreamland , refreshing especially at a site with tons of repetitive topics. Theirs are like water in the desert.

2|0
    1|0
  • Not to be biased or anything, but I think my questions are pretty awesome

2|0
    1|1
    • Sorry, never noticed them particularly. Why are your questions so good?

• I just find a lot of questions get repeated on here so I try to ask questions people don't usually ask

• Very good idea, it gets very shallow and boring you're right!

• 1|0
    2|0
    • She asks a lot, but they aren't generally very interesting topics. What lip gloss we like is ok but hardly gets people seriously involved in discussion.

• Show All
    • :D I like her questions so. haha :) @pingju 's questions are interesting too!

• Some Anonymous has the best questions :P

1|1
    0|0