Are people on GAG to harsh and rude?

Are people on GAG to harsh and rude?

• yes
  • no
  • 50/50

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell me. Am I really a 3/10? I don't think I am but hey apparently I'm wrong.

What Guys Said 16

• Some questions deserve a harsh response when somebody is being an idiot and needs a reality check. Some people, however, are harsh and rude to because they think it makes them look. cool (sad really) I do like this site though because overall, most people are really genuine and offer good advice. What do u think?

• Internet is a more open place where people are not afraid to state their true opinions.

IRL people tend to lie a lot about their political and/or social views to avoid public bashing by leftists and rest of the scum. So far internet is the only place where you can express yourself. That's why a lot of countries want to limit this freedom as well.

Now, as you can imagine, there's very little room for "care bear" attitude and political correctness in a free area like internet. If someone can't stand it, maybe they shouldn't be seeking the truth and/or go back to their liberal gatherings.

• What the fuck are you talking about? Grow some thicker skin or go somewhere else!

• Majority are on the nice side. Majority actually try to help you. Like always, like anywhere, there are trolls and a-holes here. They don't bother me though. Just ignore them.

• I'm one of the nicest guys on here and some female under 18 is harassing me
    she supposedly has other accounts , she down votes me she recently said
    she is stalking me , i never done thing to her I really feel hurt cause she hates me
    i wish she we could talk things over to make things right :(

• It's the internet, what do you think. Of course their are gonna be people on G@G that are harsh and rude just like any other site, no way around it, now their are a lot of G@Gers that aren't like that. Remember just because it's G@G doesn't mean it's gonna be all lollipops and daises.

• Only if you tick them off. They're harsh only when they feel that's the only way to make someone think that their actions are condemnable.

• the only people that are to rude are athiests that constantly feel the need to post some god disproving question, and people who are always posting questions purely intended to bash on a certain group of people.

i enjoy reading both of these question types

• i'm the king of rude GAGers MWAHAHAHAHAHAAH

• Sometimes. In the spirit of rudeness a quote.
    "You empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

• It dosen't bother me. I respect their opinion usually.

• On here some people are too good to be true, and others are too bad to be true.

• People will be harsh and rude everywhere.

• oh and you can't be a mad person rainbow dash?

• Sometimes the truth hurts, and people find that uncomfortable.

• Stupid question, of course we're not. Are you an idiot?

Only kidding. :)

Some are arseholes but there are plenty of good people here IMO.
    It's interesting that the people who voted yes were women. I think there's a few angry guys on here that are very bitter towards women and use this site to vent but as I said, a majority are generally ok.

What Girls Said 16

• Some are some aren't. For the most part people are only harsh/rude on stupid questions like: penis size, rate me, boob size, this boy looked at me is it love?, etc.

• if you want compliments then you can ask for it, doesn't mean everyone will do it, gag is a place to say stuff that they believe is true. some have been known to sugarcoat it, but others are known to be realistic, thats just how it is, it takes all kinds to make the world, so never expect stereotypes, everyone is different

• I didn't see any rude people but two who were actually idiot not rude. But personally I got called rude and harsh because of my opinions by the people who believe in a specific set of thoughts and have a special extremely liberal mindset on here, that is obviously not compatible with mine. I don't literally believe in anything and get involved in anything but what I have read and have direct wide knowledge about. And when others walk in in a topic with their bare feet, they will find my boots marching making loud noises on the ground, which they will not find pleasing to their ears of course.

I will not take off my boots to please anyone who walks around with bare feet. If anyone finds me harsh, so be it. I will not hesitate to march upon his or her body too. make yourselves boots, do not expect others to take theirs off for you.

• I'd say it's 50/50. There are people who are good and there are people who are harsh and bad. Sometimes, it depends on your question, because some questions deserve an harsh answer.

• I can say, they are too much nice. Of course it happens, some rude people you can come across. Still here people are generally nice and they all try to help.

• yes many are, since this is internet. sometimes i wonder why they can't chat/comment properly... i really wonder. is it so hard to be nice?

nevertheless, there are some good ones around. tbh comparing here to elsewhere, GAG is so much better

• I don't think so. If you're here asking questions you should be prepared to hear a variety of answers.

• I would say about 50/50 people are nice and harsh but you shouldn't have a problem its not like it matters anyway its the internet and they're only tougher behind these screens.

• Some of them are very judgmental.

• Some users are major assholes but the majority of people here are nice.

• Some are some are not.

• GAG is not utopia.

• Yes some of them are. Others are nice (from what I've seen so far)

• I think people have been very nice here. So, voted B.

• Yes, rude and can be harsh, I have seen this myself. Also many clicks with chicks and dicks.

• I am only rude when other people are rude. Or when their questions are too idiotic.