Hello GAGers! We are inviting #Experts to have a live chat right here on the site every Monday at 8:30 pm/CT. #GAGExpertChat

Experts will feature a question letting you know who they are and the theme they have chosen for their chat. You can interact with them on the question’s thread and get direct advice from them. Our First #GAGExpertChat will take place this Monday, November 3rd at 8:30 pm/CT with #Relationships Expert Caren Field, Theme “Vicious Circles”. @Caren-Field

Most Helpful Girl

• Expert Monday's sound great. I read the articles and I think it'd be lovely to interact with them. Have to mark my calendar.

What Girls Said 7

• think i'm gonna stay tuned

• Sounds like fun, we could really learn...

• I will stay tune :)

• Brilliant, great idea, looking forward to that!!

• Sounds like a great Idea, ill definitely stay tuned for that.

• Not sure if I am going to be here, but it sounds good to me. :)

• Yay I can actually join one I don't work tomorrow lol

What Guys Said 11

• I dislike the way this whole question was phrased. It's condescending and inaccurate.

Expert is such a relative term, define in? How can one be an expert in a field like relationships?

We all have relationships, each person in our life is a different relationship. Our life happens daily with people we have relationships with daily. Surely we are all experts?

• Furthermore, how can a female be an expert on men?

Did you know that men produce 10 times more testosterone than women? Take a moment to orientate yourself to the magnitude of what that means.
      Can any woman carry 10 times the heaviest weight she has, to date, carried?
      Can any woman run 10 times as fast as she does currently?
      Can any woman eat 10 times as much as she's eating currently?

I'm guessing you answered no, then how can a lady be an expert on the male species if she hasn't a clue what it means to be a man, vice versa.

This is the kinda stuff that's ruining relationships and messing with womens heads,

Women telling women about men.

• themselves, when they experience the solution, the change in thinking that helps them realise for themselves the correct next step for themselves, then we are entering the realms of actual self development.

Experts should be in the business of people building from the inside out, not symptom prescriptions which cure nothing but instead, temporarily removes the discomfort.

• I completely agree. I was just telling someone yesterday how doctors often just try to treat the symptoms\ instead of actually treating the cause of the symptoms.

• Sounds great. I chatted with Caren a little, she seems really solid. Great idea to have interactive, immediate feedback!

• Well thats better then doing it on Twitter. Like I told you guys before you should do it right here on the site.

• I missed this one :-( should have been interesting :-|

• damn people can now troll on instant messenger. you sure you wanna do this bruh? D:

• I've yet to see good advice from one of these experts. I read an article from one of them yesterday, and ugh, it was just terrible. Some of the worst advice I've seen on this site. Even the trolls give better advice.

• Nice and it is in the evening so I might be able to check it out.

• Its a great idea ill do it

• If the website is seeking to appeal to a global audience, listing a time as only "CT" isn't helpful

• No promises lol! I'll try to tune in.

• Sounds like a good idea.